Saints Know How To Play Football

SugarNips

Real professionals don't need artificial motivation to do their job. organizations with lack of character have to cheat for their success.

We didn't cheat we won the whole thing! That's how u get a ring! And a trophy , but you wouldn't know bout that now would you?

If you can't use skill to beat a qb.......try to end his career.

Some of you guys are getting carried away. The Saints didn't end a single career of any player over the last 3 years. Warner planned to retire...same with Favre. Both guys walked off the field. As did every other player over the 53 games the Saints played since 2009.

What was SAID in the locker room and what was implied was wrong, but nobody was carted off any field of play.

Guest Negatorris

As much as I hate them they know how to play the game. You take mofos out!!! cool.png I hope they get away with no fines or suspensions

?

Some of you guys are getting carried away. The Saints didn't end a single career of any player over the last 3 years. Warner planned to retire...same with Favre. Both guys walked off the field. As did every other player over the 53 games the Saints played since 2009.

What was SAID in the locker room and what was implied was wrong, but nobody was carted off any field of play.

Brother.... I'm just talking sh1t. Like I said in another thread, I don't blame the players. I blame GW for getting it going and the other coaches that let it continue. Without GW, then I doubt Vilma puts a bounty on Favre's head. Without the bounty on Favre's head, I doubt there's even an investigation, and there would be no Bountygate right now.

Favre was never the same after that game. He came back, he tried. He just wasn't the same. Like Eli said in an interview, Bounties have no place in the NFL now. Careers can be ended at any given time, no need to deliberately try to speed up the process with bounties.. just because Favre was close to retiring doesn't make it right.

not so sure farve planned to retire(again)but it was his last game,and if he hadnt took the beating he did,they might have won...they actually dominated that game stat wise,but theres no looking back and you guys won it all and im in no way saying you didnt deserve it..."bounties"didnt win you the sb,your head coach outcoaching theirs did

not so sure farve planned to retire(again)but it was his last game,and if he hadnt took the beating he did,they might have won...they actually dominated that game stat wise,but theres no looking back and you guys won it all and im in no way saying you didnt deserve it..."bounties"didnt win you the sb,your head coach outcoaching theirs did

Wow I'm impressed you really know how football works. I wish more fans would be true with themselves, but if it makes Em feel better call us cheaters! Say our championship is tainted! When you speak of the world champion Saints say they were bountie hunters! Then be honest and say they only won it all because of their offense and repeat what you all said before every game we've played in recent history about stopping our offense because our Defence couldnt stop anyone! Lol, Who Dat

Edited by N.O.L.A BOI

****!!! ......+1 for you man.

A thread where somebody knows WTF they are talking about.

Finally. A Falcons fan not speaking homerish.

Real professionals don't need artificial motivation to do their job. organizations with lack of character have to cheat for their success.

good God....somebody get the nipple out this guys mouth. time to grow up and cut the umbilical cord

I am not excusing what the Saints did...it was wrong. however, you obviously don't know anything about football. In every single pileup on the field, your team included, the players are attempting to poke eyes (why do you think faceshields are used?) and break fingers and they don't have to be offered money to do it

Brother.... I'm just talking sh1t. Like I said in another thread, I don't blame the players. I blame GW for getting it going and the other coaches that let it continue. Without GW, then I doubt Vilma puts a bounty on Favre's head. Without the bounty on Favre's head, I doubt there's even an investigation, and there would be no Bountygate right now.

Favre was never the same after that game. He came back, he tried. He just wasn't the same. Like Eli said in an interview, Bounties have no place in the NFL now. Careers can be ended at any given time, no need to deliberately try to speed up the process with bounties.. just because Favre was close to retiring doesn't make it right.

I would guess Gregg Williams wasn't the one who really started it in New Orleans... or anywhere else he coached really. The players were likely putting money down on the same things before he got there, like players from other teams have been saying. But coaches likely weren't involved before he got there, so that's definitely a huge difference.

As for Favre... that ankle injury had nothing to do with his performance the following season. They were without his #1 target from the year before, Sydney Rice. Plus, in 2009 they had one total player on IR. In 2010, they had 9, which excluded Sydney Rice even though he barely played that year.

Over 3 years, only 2 plays were unacceptable for the Saints... 1) that McCray hit on Favre on the fake bootleg in 2009, and 2) Roman Harper's hit on Steve Smith in 2011. Just about every other play they show is a legal hit. Even the ones that are against the rules just happen through the course of a normal game.

Personally I don't think this story would even have gotten much publicity if the initial report didn't use the words "cart off" and "intentional injury". For an excessive penalty to be levied here, the NFL is going to have to prove the Saints intentionally tried to injure players, which is near impossible in a violent game. Besides that, the numbers just don't back that up anyway... 18 total injuries to offensive players in 3 years. 1 drew a flag, but no fine.

Based on the evidence they have, including the admittance by Williams, Loomis, and Payton, the only penalties I can really see here are up to a 500k fine for Williams with a 2-8 game suspension. Up to a 500k fine for Payton with a possible suspension. And up to a 250k fine for Loomis, but I don't see how you can suspend a GM. The NFLPA is going to make it hard for them to suspend players here as well as draft picks due to those being potential members of the NFLPA.

Edited by bradael