Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcon Jedi Knight

Manning To The Saints... Following Dad Archie's Footsteps

With the recent developments...

Loomis called out Brees as being "very good"

Brees is "Livid" about his contract negotations and Will Not Sign the Franchise Tag

Peyton Manning is a free-agent, and what better way to end his career than by signing with the Saints - where his father Archie played his career.

Don Banks - Twitter

Don Banks@DonBanks

Manning to the Saints, and Brees out of New Orleans. Now that would be shock effect. And full on 24/7 news cycle meltdown.

Stay tuned...

Drew Brees is PISSED at Loomis right now. Brees is NOT SIGNING his Franchise Tag, his agent confirmed.

It makes total sense for Brees to leave. And total sense for Peyton to come back home to Louisiana.

What does it take to get a player from a team where he has been franchised but doesn't sign the tender? Or is it just a hold out situation?

Guest Negatorris

Brees isn't going anywhere, no matter how much I want him too. Now if the staff of NO starts getting the pink slip, well there might be the slight possibility, but the dude is like a god in those piss-filled streets. Why leave?

Oh wait.

I would love it if Manning took over Brees's spot. Thats an easy win for Falcons. Manning is not in his prime and coming off a serious injury. If we had to deal with Brees from before, there is no way Manning could do better.

Brees is not going anywhere. He may be pissed at the organization, but he's a classier act than that.

How classy is a guy that turned down an $18 Million per Year Offer back in 2010...

How CLASSY is a guy that is a NFLPA Player Safety Representive who knew about the Bounty System from his own team?

Brees is Classy? LOL

I would love it if Manning took over Brees's spot. Thats an easy win for Falcons. Manning is not in his prime and coming off a serious injury. If we had to deal with Brees from before, there is no way Manning could do better.

As long as Peyton Manning suits up, he's a threat. I, for one, do not want to see him in any NFC team uniform next year especially the Saints. I would much rather him retire and immediately be hired as our QB coach/assistant head coach. Lol

Cut that crap out,this is the Falcons you're talking about,there is no such thing as an "easy" win for the Falcons.And then add the fact you think playing against Peyton Manning would be easy?

Hold up I'll put in perspective... we gave Tavaris Jackson his first 300 yard game.

Barely escaped Christian Ponder,Jake Locker and whoever that cat from the Eagles that backs up Vick.