Your Reaction When You Heard About The Bounty?

NCFalcon52

My first reaction ?

I thought of the ever-present Smirk on Sean Payton's weasel like "kisser' and how that is all about to change...............and soon.

Roger Goodell is going to unload his wrath on Payton and his boss Mickey Mouse Loomis in Bibical fashion.

It's not gonna be pretty.....................hide the women & children.

Guest Fibonacci

I thought how Goodell was going to make it harder on the league and it is going to mean that flag football is going to come sooner.

Guest TheIdowu

LOL @ hide your kids, hide your wife. I hope it comes to this point. . . . seriously! I want to see the aints burn

Their whole team may collapse.

ha ha

If Goodell is as serious as he is about player safety, he's going to have to set an example here and go after the saints HARD.

I've disagreed one some of these changes made by Goodell, but he better follow up on this and just go ahead and fire greg, payton, and fine them as well as take away draft picks.

Incentives to injure fellow football players and possibly ruin their lives and health... For once I'm on Roger's team. I'll go and get some pom poms.

I've been saying it was going on since the Vikings/Saints NFC Championship game, its obvious they play dirty.

Indeed...definately saw some foul play during that game. The refs who officiated the NFCCG should be under investigation also for allowing a lot of those late hits too.

Guest Fibonacci

Indeed...definately saw some foul play during that game. The refs who officiated the NFCCG should be under investigation also for allowing a lot of those late hits too.

now that is what I have been saying here lately as well.