Joint Statement Mickey Loomis & Sean Payton

samtown7

For Immediate Release: March 6, 2012

We acknowledge that the violations disclosed by the NFL during their investigation of our club happened under our watch. We take full responsibility.

This has brought undue hardship on Mr. Benson, who had nothing to do with this activity. He has been nothing but supportive and for that we both apologize to him.

These are serious violations and we understand the negative impact it has had on our game. Both of us have made it clear within our organization that this will never happen again, and make that same promise to the NFL and most importantly to all of our fans.

Mickey Loomis & Sean Payton

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-orleans-saints-coach-sean-payton-gm-mickey-loomis-accept-blame-for-bounty-program-030612

Edited by samtown7

I tried to be nice, but I just can't. It is obvious these so called "saints fans" are just posers. With all the hate being spewed about the Saints, how could a true fan stay on here longer than a week, at best, I came on here for laughs, but it is obvious the intelligence here is subpar, so why don't y'all log off and read a book. Go Saints!!!!!!! Peace

WFW does not. The best thing for all of us (including swampers/saints) is to dole it out and move on. Do not let this thing linger because it would only hurt the saint more. The quicker everyone knows their fate the quicker the saints can start to heal and then catch back up to the Falcons!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

So when exactly did y'all go to two NFC championships and a superbowl in 7yrs and win the NFCS 3 times while in that 7yrs? **** I must have miss that one? Lol

So when exactly did y'all go to two NFC championships and a superbowl in 7yrs and win the NFCS 3 times while in that 7yrs? **** I must have miss that one? Lol

The best years your franchise has ever had are tainted by cheating, and EVERYONE except Saints fans feels that way now.

It's like going out with a pretty transvestite. May be pretty... still a transvestite.

The best years your franchise has ever had are tainted by cheating, and EVERYONE except Saints fans feels that way now.

It's like going out with a pretty transvestite. May be pretty... still a transvestite.

Your reaching and I think the only ppl who feel that way are the ones who never been there before. The teams who have know you can't get there by promising a million Air chump change to do a job he's getting paid millions to do! You either got a ring or you don't , simple. Oh yeah someone giving money won't make you beat me if you can't ! It only works if you pay me to lose.

Edited by N.O.L.A BOI

It's not reaching; your team offered players money unaccounted for under salary cap restrictions... THAT'S CHEATING

Like most of you, I'm not all into that "illegally injuring players" stuff. I HAVE stated that a coaching staff that runs on a permissive attitude towards dirty play does give an edge over a team that values sportsmanship, though.

Sportsmanship is an aspiration or ethos that a sport or activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Wikipedia definition for the benefit of Saints fans, since you don't seem to get it...

It's not reaching; your team offered players money unaccounted for under salary cap restrictions... THAT'S CHEATING

Like most of you, I'm not all into that "illegally injuring players" stuff. I HAVE stated that a coaching staff that runs on a permissive attitude towards dirty play does give an edge over a team that values sportsmanship, though.

Sportsmanship is an aspiration or ethos that a sport or activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors.

Wikipedia definition for the benefit of Saints fans, since you don't seem to get it...

You must have been a kicker?