Her We Go Again. Obama Invokes Daughters In Contraception Fiasco.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

And you folks ridiculed me for suggesting EVERYTHING is about him and he uses his daughters in these battles to invoke sympathy. Well, here he goes again. BTW- He has not called the family of the Border agent KILLED in HIS fast and Furious debacle. Maybe theres a Beer summit for Fluke and Limbaugh.

"

President invokes his daughters in response to Limbaugh controversy

By Jonathan Easley -

President Obama said he called Sandra Fluke, the college student at the center of the Rush Limbaugh controversy, after thinking about how his own daughters would have handled the criticism.

“I thought about Malia and Sasha,” Obama said at a press conference Tuesday. “And one of the things I want them … to be able to do is speak their minds in a civil and thoughtful way, and I don’t want them attacked or called horrible names they’re being good citizens.”“I wanted Sandra to know that her parents ought to be proud of her,” Obama continued.

Guest Deisel

Please stop spamming this message board. Please. It's ridiculous.

You even stated yourself Obama would not use his family in this capacity.

No snak, just you. Here "you" go again. Literally no one else was stupid enough to fall for it when you've lied about Obama pressuring his daughters to have unprotected sex; in this case it looks like what he says about what his daughters has nothing to do with contraception, and has everything to do with them being able to speak their minds without being attacked for their views. PP and Canadian are probably going to post pictures of midget strippers in this thread, and they will have been earned.

Edited by Serge

So, Barack Obama, Pope Benedict, and Mahatma Ghandi were in a boat discussing the state of human affairs. At one point, Obama excused himself to use the bathroom, walked across the water, and peed behind a bush. Then he walked back across the water, got into the boat, and resumed his discussion.

The next day, Diesel posted a message board thread titled: "Obama Can't Swim".

Guest Deisel

My point and the board ignores it is that Obama used his daughters in previous remarks, Now he uses them again. The man has no principle to insert his family in National discussions. And where are the apologies from Obama to Michelle Malkin, Sara Palin for the crude remarks from the left? Its all pure hypocrisy and I will stomp on it when I see it.

My point and the board ignores it is that Obama used his daughters in previous remarks, Now he uses them again. The man has no principle to insert his family in National discussions. And where are the apologies from Obama to Michelle Malkin, Sara Palin for the crude remarks from the left? Its all pure hypocrisy and I will stomp on it when I see it.

Really???

REALLY???

Irony: President says he wants his own children to be able to speak their minds without getting attacked by idiots intentionally misconstruing their statements to attack their character, gets attacked by an idiot that hasn't made it through reading or writing a complete sentence since the late 80's because this statement somehow conforms to idiot's previous comments that the President is a bad father.

I know. How dare he want an environment where he would want can his children, and by extension everyone, can speak their minds without being called by a slanderous fearmongerer.

And Legs Palin used her entire family shamelessly. Where is your moral and indignant outrage against Governor Legs?

Just the thought of a really dwarfish guy "stomping" something makes me giggle like a school girl.

Guest Deisel

And Legs Palin used her entire family shamelessly. Where is your moral and indignant outrage against Governor Legs?

Hows that Robb? Politicians have their familys around them in races, and Palins family was young as well, a newborn. Is it some how wrong for them to have been on the road with her? You portray Palin as "legs". Whats that supposed to mean? Is that some juve insult to a woman who is obviously attractive? Its immature at best to continue along that line. Palin was a mayor, a governor and then a VP candidate. She is a very welcome voice in a wilderness of snarky, not it alls like yourself. I really had remembered you as a more mature poster way back when. What happened?

Guest Deisel

Politically Incorrect

Obama adviser slams Romney for Limbaugh while planning to go on Maher

By Daniel Libit and Sam Goldsmith Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CHICAGO -- While slamming Mitt Romney for not standing up to the “strident voices” on his side, a top Obama advisor is planning to spend some quality time with one on his own, The Daily has learned.

David Axelrod, President Obama's senior campaign strategist, is scheduled to appear on Bill Maher's late-night talk show within the next few weeks, according to Kelley Carville, an HBO spokesman.

As the controversy over Rush Limbaugh's comments about Sandra Fluke continued, a former Obama White House official today joined Republicans in pointing out that Maher, who recently donated $1 million to a pro-Obama super PAC, has a history of his misogynistic slurs.

Last year, he was rebuked by the National Organization for Women for calling Sarah Palin a "dumb tw*t."

“palin is right to point out that bill maher has said some pretty disgusting things about women, comedian or not. they are rush like,” Austan Goolsbee, the former chairman of President Obama’s Council on Economic Advisors, and currently a professor at the University of Chicago, tweeted.

After Obama spoke with Fluke, the Georgetown University Law Student called a “slut” and “prostitute” by Limbaugh, Palin challenged Priorities USA to return Maher’s donation.

"Pres. Obama says he called Sandra Fluke because of his daughters. For the sake of everyone's daughter, why doesn't his super PAC return the $1 million he got from a rabid misogynist?," Palin wrote Tuesday on her Facebook page.

In a conference call with reporters today, Axelrod invoked Limbaugh on several occasions."....

1) Hows that Robb?

2) Politicians have their familys around them in races, and Palins family was young as well, a newborn. Is it some how wrong for them to have been on the road with her?

3) You portray Palin as "legs". Whats that supposed to mean? Is that some juve insult to a woman who is obviously attractive? Its immature at best to continue along that line. Palin was a mayor, a governor and then a VP candidate.

4) She is a very welcome voice in a wilderness of snarky, not it alls like yourself. I really had remembered you as a more mature poster way back when. What happened?

1) She used them as a shield in her pathetic abdication. She used them to rehabilitate her national image in her TV show.

2) No, nor is it wrong for Obama to mention wanting a world where his daughters could speak their minds freely, without being subjected to virulent hate-speech. My point here was not to slam Palin, but to show your hypocrisy and partisan lunacy. You just were not bright enough to get it.

3) It means that her appearance is the only thing that makes her popular and relevant. She is very attractive; she is dumber than a bag of hammers. It is not immature to mock her for being unable to form a coherent, cogent response to basic, easy-to-answer softball questions.

4) Her legs are welcome: not her voice. Her nasally voice, her pointless and insipid vapidity, her lack of basic understanding of any real issues, and her corruption of the Tea Party with Religious Fundamentalism makes her most unwelcome to me and any one else who actually thinks about politics and political issues.