Just Got My Seat Relocation Date

Guest Fibonacci

That is why I like being in the top sections. I am in the 300's. but I am on the falcons side right on the 50 yard line. I can watch the plays develop, and make out where other fail even when the ball is not throw in there direction, or make out when someone is open down the field. sure in the sections 100's you get to see that one big catch in your face; but how often. how often do you scratch your head wondering what happened on the other side or the other end.

That is why I like being in the top sections. I am in the 300's. but I am on the falcons side right on the 50 yard line. I can watch the plays develop, and make out where other fail even when the ball is not throw in there direction, or make out when someone is open down the field. sure in the sections 100's you get to see that one big catch in your face; but how often. how often do you scratch your head wondering what happened on the other side or the other end.

its crazy i couldnt see anything when either team was at the oposing teams locker room side. sure i got to see the cool effets when our boys came out but i wanna see plays develop.. the section 300 50 yard line tickets cost as much as my 123 sect seats....

Guest Fibonacci

its crazy i couldnt see anything when either team was at the oposing teams locker room side. sure i got to see the cool effets when our boys came out but i wanna see plays develop.. the section 300 50 yard line tickets cost as much as my 123 sect seats....

yep.

only thing I hate is at times it feels like I am the only one who starts the chants.

Guest Fibonacci

how many years have you been a member? this will be more third coming up. I started in the corner way up top. and then I moved to the 50 and got to I think the 9th row. now I am thinking of going more forward. but I will always stay in the 300's.

Guest Fibonacci

you can always go and try it out for a season. or you could look for an event between the time now and until april 3rd. and get seats in the section and see how you like it.

Guest Fibonacci

also the row that I am in is right under where the throw off the shirts and gifts. so you always come out with something. last year we came out with about 5 shirts, and a few toys. shirts where nice....toys were not.

Guest Fibonacci

Im in the 300s as well. Sec 327 ( just to the right of falcons tunnel ) I love the 300s, can see very well. I would like to move closer to the 50 as well.

well if you move closer to me. me and my wife would love to have you. I am sure you would make some noise when the crowd should be making noise.

(Man I feel like a GM for recruitment LOL. I hope to have you and falconfanest1989. HMMMM I wonder what it will cost me and I wonder what y'all will bring. LMAO )

Guest Fibonacci

Im in 316 and love the veiw compared to 1st level. had section 116 row 2 for the san fran game 2 seasons ago and it was cool and all but the view was terrible. i would love to move a few sections closer to the 50 yard line and lower down. had row 14 last year. we shall see

I like the view from the 300's as well. I'm in sect 325 row 16.

(awesome more recruitment I shall be doing. come to 321. I need more noise makers. LOL. I am going to be the GM of just that section. and I will prove to all the other sections they have no match for our section. LOL)

Guest Fibonacci

Just curious....I am an 11 year STH, and my appointment date is 3/27. Who has the earliest date? (ie: the longest tenured STH)???? I just want to move down a couple rows, but if there are 10K people with higher priority, might not happen.....

do not worry. you will be able to move down. a ton of people have been giving up there seats a lot here recently.

I'm from Canada and came down to Georgia for the Falcons, Packers game last fall. We sat in the 300's at the 50. Probably some of the best seats in the house in my honest opinion. It was amazing to see the Packers spread offense from up there to say the least.

Just curious....I am an 11 year STH, and my appointment date is 3/27. Who has the earliest date? (ie: the longest tenured STH)???? I just want to move down a couple rows, but if there are 10K people with higher priority, might not happen.....

longest tenured gets better date. remember ive only have 1 year and i got april 3rd thats 2 weeks after you so youll have a far better selection