All This...and Now The Saints May Sign Randy Moss?

jb 3.0

Jay Glazer@JayGlazer

From what I gather all parties were pretty floored by his workout. Probably didn't expect him to perform the way he did

45m329739758_normal.jpgJay Glazer@JayGlazer

hearing from multiple sources re Randy Moss workout today he lit it up. Was told he ran about 45 routes and "looked like the old Randy."

Well, we did have arguably the best WR coach in the game the past few years but he took the Tulane job.

I'm ambivalent about Moss on the team, honestly. It's fun to have something else to talk about though.

Amen.

Like I said up top, he could definitely prove to be a good acquisition for the Saints, if they do land him. I'd have faith in your WR coach first though. You guys have a dang good WR corp. I know the main man left, but, surely the guys still there took notice of what was being done to help develop the WRs.

Considering the loss of colston and the Saints passing style. Moss might work there if he comes cheap.

Im not a moss fan but i think he is less cancer than TO. Worst thing he could do is corrupt some of the other wr`s. Best thing he could do is be a beast going down field. Considering the saints cap space and FA`s. Its not a match made in heaven, but it does make sense.

Of any team in the South, the saints make the most sense. But i wouldn't want him as a falcon. I could see him working out as a Saint though and actually contributing and filling the void of MC.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/05/saints-to-work-out-randy-moss-on-tuesday/

Loos like they're doing their best go against the grain. I have no problem with them looking at Moss but considering all the bullspit they're going through right now is it really wise to be looking at a possible Locker Room CANCER?

If any team had a strong enuff offensive meetingroom other than the patriots it would be the saints! Drew will not be pushed around by any WR and Sean P by no player at all! But from what I hear it would be vet minimum and "bounty" I mean incentive based contract lol.