Moss To Workout For Saints Tom...

Sipifalcon

Guest Fibonacci

Moss? I think a found a green patch to go with my bonsai tree finally. And it does nothing just like moss as done.

Anyhow miss is nothing now. And the saints are going to drop players. I bet if this is going on then they are looking to drop vilama. And yes i would take him. He will be suspended, yes. But that will make him cheap. TD said our locker room maybe ready for some drama players in the locker room as well.

Plus with lofton possibly gone, then this could happen.

Interesting.

Moss, Moore, Henderson and Graham could be a problem for plenty teams, including ours.

Not to mention Sproles, & if they resign Colston... others could say wht they want but every time Brees says hike I think its a problem... Especially given our record against them over the yrs. Im sure a future hall of famer like Moss can contribute since he isnt the #1 guy...

Im sorry.. I think some of you are still thinking about the old Moss... I do think Moss can be a good WR but i dont think he is the world beater speed guy he was.

I do think he would be a good WR for them for verticle routes tho

Smh @ people writing off RANDY MOSS, are you people ******* stupid?

If the saints get Moss that is not something to just be dismissed. Who in our secondary can contain Moss consistently twice a year? Maybe Brent...maybe.

Hope they don't sign him.

Didn't even mention he'll have Drew Brees throwing to him. Remember what he did last time he was catching passes from an elite qb?