Josh Freeman Calls Out Saints, Did Not Mention Falcons

I know its not the directly related to Falcons, but he did say playing the saints was different than everybody else. Which kinda implies we didn't

do that stuff (so it is kinda in a way Falcon related).

Josh Freeman: Saints took cheap shots

By Pat Yasinskas

The New Orleans Saints continue to take hits from every angle for running what the NFL has said was a “bounty program’’ over the past three seasons.

The latest shot comes from Tampa Bay, where Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he and his teammates were warned by their former coaches to watch out for cheap shots when playing the Saints the last three years.

“We just knew every time we played the Saints, they were going to take some cheap shots,’’ Freeman told The Tampa Bay Times. "I mean, it was always something we acknowledged. We knew Gregg Williams’ defenses were physical and they were going to get after you. Knowing what we know now, it’s not surprising that was the system that was set up for them.

“It is what it is. I’d just say it’s not surprising.''

During a 2010 game in Tampa Bay, Freeman was hit out of bounds by New Orleans safety Malcolm Jenkins, who was fined $10,000 for an illegal hit. Freeman said he knows many of the New Orleans players and has no personal grudges against them.

He also acknowledged football is a physical game, but he said games with the Saints were different than games with other teams.

"Everybody plays hard, but nobody goes out and tries to hurt each other,'' Freeman said. "You go out to hit people hard, you know, straight up. But we didn’t see whole lot of that other stuff except when we were playing the Saints.''

LOL go ahead Freeman... smile.png The truth shall set them free!

http://espn.go.com/b...ook-cheap-shots

Edited by danight

To me it seems like the Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons sorta have a brother/sister relationship, the only odd-man out is the Saints and no one likes them because they are dirty.

The South is gonna disown the Saints. We want the 49ers back. We don't want the Rams the got GW.

To me it seems like the Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons sorta have a brother/sister relationship, the only odd-man out is the Saints and no one likes them because they are dirty.

No one likes the Saints also because of their obnoxious *sshat fanbase.

To quote Pat Y.: " The perception around the league is that the Saints have been living on the edge, and not making a lot of friends in the process.

That kind of attitude can only come back to bite you, and that appears to be what’s happening now."

Basically, he's saying that karma's a b*tch.

You clowns are such cry babies! When you lose, the winning team cheated and when you win, the refs were great. I guess it still hurts

That's a laugh coming from a Saints fan. I've read your boards. That's all you guys do. In fact, you jokers have re-wrote the book on whining. You're not getting another gimme SB.