Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dirty Bird

## Imd Trade Block ##

78 posts in this topic

The Jets are looking to move up into the back of the 1st round with a team looking to stock pile more high draft picks.

Offering #14 pick in 2nd round, #23 pick in 3rd round. First come first serve. Contingent upon a certain player target being available, so this offer explodes if that player gets taken.

PM if interested.

The Cincinnati Bengals are looking to move the 21st pick of the draft. Interested in picks, but all offers will be considered.

The Jets are looking to move up into the back of the 1st round with a team looking to stock pile more high draft picks.

Offering #14 pick in 2nd round, and late round compensation. First come first serve. Contingent upon a certain player target being available, so this offer explodes if that player gets taken.

PM if interested.

Offering #14 pick in 2nd round, #23 pick in 3rd round. First come first serve. Contingent upon a certain player target being available, so this offer explodes if that player gets taken.

PM if interested. Looking to get a 4th rounder back as well.

You don't have the 14th pick in the 2nd round.

That once belonged to me (Eagles) and now belongs to the Falcons after our trade earlier today (Asante Samuel & 2.14 for 1.30 & Dunta Robinson).

You don't have the 14th pick in the 2nd round.

That once belonged to me (Eagles) and now belongs to the Falcons after our trade earlier today (Asante Samuel & 2.14 for 1.30 & Dunta Robinson).

You are right -- oops. We have the #14 pick in the 3rd round, and the #15 pick in the 2nd round (and #16 in 1st round). Confusing carousel since those teams finished with the same record.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

TE Kellen Winslow is still available for a mid-round draft pick

I may be interested in trading up to the bottom of the 1st round if a certain player is still available. I would be willing to offer my 2nd (36th overall) and 5th (133rd overall).

Jets offer 2nd round pick (#15 in round) & 4th round pick (#13 in round).

for a late 1st round pick pending availability of a certain player. PM if you want that deal.

The Eagles are willing to package their 2.19, 5.18, and 6.17 to move back into the late first.

5th (#18) and 6th (#17) are worth just over 50 points - enough to move you up about 5 spots in the 2nd.

I am willing to trade back from #31 in the 1st but the the compensation has to be adequate.

5th (#18) and 6th (#17) are worth just over 50 points - enough to move you up about 5 spots in the 2nd.

I am willing to trade back from #31 in the 1st but the the compensation has to be adequate.

I'm aware of the trade value chart, but m2 was willing to make such a trade. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see his trade offer until AFTER he picked today.

Anyway, LMK what you're looking for via PM. Perhaps we can work something out.

I'm aware of the trade value chart, but m2 was willing to make such a trade. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see his trade offer until AFTER he picked today.

Anyway, LMK what you're looking for via PM. Perhaps we can work something out.

I think m2 was being sarcastic.

I think m2 was being sarcastic.

I don't think he was.

However, even if he were being sarcastic, can you blame me for my oversight when thinking about all of the questionable decisions people have been made in this year's IMD?

LOL, I think not.

FalcoChicquera likes this

Jets would like to trade up to the very top of 2nd round, offering 2nd (#15), 3rd (#23), and 7th rounder.

I'm interested, but I can't send a PM because your inbox is full.

Eagles are looking to package picks to move back into the 2nd/3rd.

My remaining picks are as follows: 4.4, 4.19, 5.18, 6.17, 6.25, & 6.31.

The Cleveland Browns would like to trade into the third round (before pick 85)

I can offer two fourth round picks (one high, one lower)

or a high 4th plus a 2013 2nd contingent on one of four players being available.

PM with any interest

The Oakland Raiders are currently shopping the 31st overall pick in the 2nd rd.Great talent still on the board, even some 1st rd grades.Looking for some extra picks to fill holes within team.PM w/ any offers.