Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tobyd77

Drew Has Been Tagged

Saints also have time to work out a new deal with Nicks (7yrs/$60M) or Coslton

Your crazy if you think Nicks is going to sign a deal, the man wants to test the market, i would too if there were rumors of the cowboys throwing wround 80 mil my way

Saints have already restructured Will Smith's contract which freed up $5M in cap space

No, they can't do that. Now, how will he pay for the fines he'll be getting from the NFL?

I agree they should not have tagged Brees. They should have tagged Colston or Nicks and paid Drew what he is worth. He is the best qb in the league and should be paid as such. Either way, tag or no tag, bounty or no bounty the falqueens will always be the red headed stepchild of the NFC South. You can hate on the Saints all you want, that won't bring a superbowl ring to atl, good football players do and that is something atl does not have. Talking trash won't make the falqueens play better this year. While Matt Ryan and the rest of the falqueens talk trash Drew and the rest of the Saints are polishing their superbowl rings and deciding which finger to put this years superbowl ring on!

I agree they should not have tagged Brees. They should have tagged Colston or Nicks and paid Drew what he is worth. He is the best qb in the league and should be paid as such. Either way, tag or no tag, bounty or no bounty the falqueens will always be the red headed stepchild of the NFC South. You can hate on the Saints all you want, that won't bring a superbowl ring to atl, good football players do and that is something atl does not have. Talking trash won't make the falqueens play better this year. While Matt Ryan and the rest of the falqueens talk trash Drew and the rest of the Saints are polishing their superbowl rings and deciding which finger to put this years superbowl ring on!

Dude is that all you have? Listen the media is straight rapping you guys right now and your ring is in question plus your draft picks your coaching and even your players. You guys can't even take care of your QB wow!And I can bet that Brees gives a crap about that ring about now.

Oh man, this just gets better and better.

If they lose Nicks and Colston along with suspensions we'll be a shoe-in for winning the division.

Eff yeah.

So you agree the falcons suck and the only way they can win is if the saints lose players. How about the saints take this year off so you guys will have a chance.

We should learn how to cheat. Maybe then we can be proud of what we accomplish.smile.png Go away. Nobody respects your dirty team or their dirty fans.

Yes cause im so sure that they're going to the SB with no draft picks this year and a potential 10 Mil salary cap reduction.

Guest Gritz
A real Saints girl or just one of the countless diseased trannies that live in your urine-soaked city? Or can you tell?

So you agree the falcons suck and the only way they can win is if the saints lose players. How about the saints take this year off so you guys will have a chance.

Great I can't speak for the rest of the fans but I take charity so take off.

I think everyone agrees that you aints fans are so insecure that you actually came here to defend your scum team. Face it ,no one respects you guys at all. Your only SB that you will ever get is tainted by the bad image too. You only had what ? 3-4 years of great play under Breesus ? Now you wont even have that, your draft is shot , your qb isn't the team playing god you guys worshipped him to be and you will lose Nicks. Get the paper bag ready.

A real Saints girl or just one of the countless diseased trannies that live in your urine-soaked city? Or can you tell?

Simply disgusting coming from a fellow human being in the USA.

Hold up guys, I went to New Orleans and it doesn't smell bad anymore. I had a good time too.

That's cool. I asked how to get to there from Ohio and was told to head south until I smelled it and to turn right until I stepped in it.

Guest Gritz

Simply disgusting coming from a fellow human being in the USA.

That's exactly what we were saying about your scum team paying to hurt other NFL players.....disgusting.

Get off of your high horse. You might get a nose bleed.

They may work something but it will not be before march5th and may not happen when FA opens either on march 13th. How much is it to franchise a QB? I think the Saints only have about 115mil against the cap and Colston and Nicks would both like to get paid. Nicks already stated that he didn't want to be tagged so that would have left Colston any way but they going to have to cu some guys to pay Nicks.

Good point. Nicks and Colston will hit the FA market before they get anything worked out. I still say Colston is replaceable but they can't really afford to lose Nicks.

I tell you what! some of us may text fight on other posts but I sense a day of unity with the news that we have been hearing from our rivals within the last two days.

No kidding... God I love watching the Saints, and their uneducated fans suffer. What a great day in Falcon land. Can't wait to see the punishment handed down by the NFL.

Dude is that all you have? Listen the media is straight rapping you guys right now and your ring is in question plus your draft picks your coaching and even your players. You guys can't even take care of your QB wow!And I can bet that Brees gives a crap about that ring about now.

First off I am not a dude I am a chick! Of course he gives a crap bc football is about winning the Superbowl, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that, you know, since the falqueens have never won. They will fine us, take away some draft picks, but we will still win the NFC South and y'all will still come in second every year. Like I care what the media says, they said the same things about the Patriots when spygate happened but none of their Superbowls were taken away. The media still kisses Brady's rear end every chance they get. This too shall pass with our Superbowl still in tact, yet the Falqueens will still be # 2 literally.

First off I am not a dude I am a chick! Of course he gives a crap bc football is about winning the Superbowl, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that, you know, since the falqueens have never won. They will fine us, take away some draft picks, but we will still win the NFC South and y'all will still come in second every year. Like I care what the media says, they said the same things about the Patriots when spygate happened but none of their Superbowls were taken away. The media still kisses Brady's rear end every chance they get. This too shall pass with our Superbowl still in tact, yet the Falqueens will still be # 2 literally.

You do care what the media/other people are saying, obviously why you're here to see what was being discussed. Then you probably felt hurt your scum team was getting raped and felt the urge to make an account to defend them.

lol woman logic