Keith Brooking To Be Cut.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

Eventually he'll make it to the Ring of Honor. I wouldn't give it to him in the next couple of years though because of the way he showed his punk azz when we played the Cowboys there.

Eat it (for a while) Brooking.

Guest Gritz

I would bring him back here just to cut him right before the season to embarrass him and not give him time to try and get on another team.

I want his career to end with embarrasment and not on his own terms

The evil part of me digs the **** out of that scenario.

Guest TheIdowu

I would take the criticism and hate to be in his shoes right now. . . .ahhh, the money, retirement, pension, health.

People kicked him out of town and love kicking him while he's down. I was mad/shocked when Brooking mocked the Falcons but honestly if I gave my heart and soul to a city and the fans acted like Eagles fan and spit in my face I would have done it too. It was an uncharacteristic moment for a guy who towed the company line even during the Petrino season. Makes me wonder what happens to Ryan in 10 years.

only he came clean and showed some remorse for the way he acted that day. (no twitter..if I offended anybody one accepted) I was as pizzed as anybody that day, but we all have done things we regret. His was on national TV. If he made me feel like he was acting on emotion and wouldn't have done it in retrospect then why not. This should take a little more time to heal the wounds.

The only way i would want to sign him is to sign him here just so he can retire as a falcon. Maybe a one year contract to be here in a leadership or role model role nothing more than that though

That is a rediculous idea. He needs to hang up his jock srap for good. He was ineffective when we

let him go. Every older player wears out and so did Brooking.

People kicked him out of town and love kicking him while he's down. I was mad/shocked when Brooking mocked the Falcons but honestly if I gave my heart and soul to a city and the fans acted like Eagles fan and spit in my face I would have done it too. It was an uncharacteristic moment for a guy who towed the company line even during the Petrino season. Makes me wonder what happens to Ryan in 10 years.

^ This

and once again to the OP. Brooking is a free agent which means he can't be cut. He might not be resigned but he will not be cut.