Brees Getting Bid Short By The Saints

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints are only offering Brees a million above Vicks contract. Wow if they let him leave we would rule the South. Heck even though I'm a Ryan fan i would trade him if we could get Brees.

That would mean a hundred million dollar contract-that's hardly insulting. And where did you see that figure?

Brees only has 1-2 solid years left. I think his best years are behind him.

(null)

Lol I wish. That scheme will have Brees as a top QB for 3-4 more years. He is only 33 and doesn't get hit that much. His best days are behind him (this past year will be his best stat wise in my opinion) but his best was HOF worthy. He still has good elite days ahead of him.

Lol I wish. That scheme will have Brees as a top QB for 3-4 more years. He is only 33 and doesn't get hit that much. His best days are behind him (this past year will be his best stat wise in my opinion) but his best was HOF worthy. He still has good elite days ahead of him.

If they lose Nicks, Brees may get hit a lot more next year.

Lol true. Keep an eye on Brandon Brooks if Nicks walks. The Saints don't have anybody behind Nicks and Brooks could come right in and start.

I just thought about something though. People say TD isn't as good as he is advertised yet don't compare our situation to the sh*tstorm the Saints are in. They are going to lose Nicks, Colston, and Porter, or have to cut Will Smith or Vilma just to make things work. I want to see what this Saints team is going to look like in 2-3 weeks.

Edited by vel

Do you really think we can't find anyone to play gard? We did have a gard before nicks and we will after nicks. No way us losing a gard makes Drew less effective. We already have a backup we could play at the position we drafted 2 yrs ago, same as colston. We draft for future problems, we let Bentley, Fain and Goodson go and Drews been just fine.

Do you really think we can't find anyone to play gard? We did have a gard before nicks and we will after nicks. No way us losing a gard makes Drew less effective. We already have a backup we could play at the position we drafted 2 yrs ago, same as colston. We draft for future problems, we let Bentley, Fain and Goodson go and Drews been just fine.

LOL @ gard

Has to be more to the story, as paying Drew seems elementary to the Saints future success. Perhaps their is an undisclosed health issue involved?

I think it is more of an undisclosed cheapness-of-the-owner issue.

The good news is that this will be Brees last year with the taints. smile.png

But what about the guard position? I'm not sure what position gard is. Also, to the bolded statement, I say "Stay Tuned". If defenses can create interior pressure with their DT's, (which will happen if Nicks leaves) then the ends will start to get there, and you will see the SD Brees again, who was good, but not on the great level he is now.

Edited by Magic Man

There is no way the saints Oline can be as good without Nicks. Replacing Nicks with anybody else is about the same as replacing Brees with Daniels.

There is no way the saints Oline can be as good without Nicks. Replacing Nicks with anybody else is about the same as replacing Brees with Daniels.

Not saying it wouldn't be a bad thing. But we can still win without him. No one knew any of our lineman before we Put them in this system, nor our WRs or our RBs you have to know drew makes Em look soooo good. Imma nicks fan, but I've seen him get beat like all other lineman do.

Teacher, teacher..? Can you spell superbowl ? If not Google New Orleans Saints and it'll pop up.

Actually when I Google New Orleans Saints, the word Super Bowl isn't mentioned. No links to pictures of rings, or anything like that. The only people who still think the world considers the Aint's a Superbowl team are news stories from two years ago, and Aints fans living in the past. But thank you, and make sure your homework is turned in on time.

P.S. there is a story from Adam Schefter on how the Aints and Brees are far apart on an extension. Maybe instead of living in the past, you should google New Orleans Saints and read up.

Edited by Magic Man

I think its easier for Saints to replace Nicks then Colston . Colston is so underrated its not funny . Every says its the system has no watched Colston . First off Colston has great hands and body position . He also adjust ball in air like very few wrs . He is also has this great chemistry . I hope Saints lose Colston . He is harder to replace . This will allow Jimmy Graham to see more over top coverage