Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

## Imd Free Agency Bidding Thread - Defense ##

107 posts in this topic

COLTS withdraw offer to Reggie Nelson - S.

That leaves him to Philly I believe.

Can this be clarified by one of the guys running the IMD?

Thanks!

Can this be clarified by one of the guys running the IMD?

Thanks!

If Philly is the ONLY other team in the bidding, then he belongs to Philly.

This took me a lot longer than I thought it would. Too many interruptions. But anyway, I need everybody to go to this website and verify that I have all of the players that you are bidding on listed here. If there is anybody you think you are supposed to be bidding on and it's missing, let me know ASAP. I do not have all of the bid off updates from today (rescinds/upgraded bids, etc.) done yet, so don't worry about those. I just wanted make sure I have all of the players that were in the bidding and the players that were won before the bid off done.

Also, there is a running total here of the bids you have placed. A couple of teams have gone over their cap with bids (Denver, Philadelphia, New Orleans) and I need you to adjust bid off bids accordingly, either rescind or lower the bid ONLY enough to bring you even with the cap (you can spread this cut over multiple players; i.e. $250,000 cap hit cuts to 3 players to lower your total by $750,000). You must get under the cap ASAP or I will remove a player that you are in the bid off for to get you under the cap.

This took me a lot longer than I thought it would. Too many interruptions. But anyway, I need everybody to go to this website and verify that I have all of the players that you are bidding on listed here. If there is anybody you think you are supposed to be bidding on and it's missing, let me know ASAP. I do not have all of the bid off updates from today (rescinds/upgraded bids, etc.) done yet, so don't worry about those. I just wanted make sure I have all of the players that were in the bidding and the players that were won before the bid off done.

Also, there is a running total here of the bids you have placed. A couple of teams have gone over their cap with bids (Denver, Philadelphia, New Orleans) and I need you to adjust bid off bids accordingly, either rescind or lower the bid ONLY enough to bring you even with the cap (you can spread this cut over multiple players; i.e. $250,000 cap hit cuts to 3 players to lower your total by $750,000). You must get under the cap ASAP or I will remove a player that you are in the bid off for to get you under the cap.

Philadelphia Eagles

Stephen Tulloch, LB

Role - Starter

4 year deal with a $8,000,000 signing bonus

Year 1 Base Salary: $6,000,000

Year 2 Base Salary: $7,500,000

Year 3 Base Salary: $7,500,000

Year 4 Base Salary: $9,000,000

Year 1 Cap Hit: $8,000,000

Total Salary: $38,000,000

Jets and Browns... I think I can safely speak for the other players in the game on this point... we would greatly appreciate you adjusting or withdrawing your current "placeholder bids" on the multitude of players you each have remaining under that format/approach. thank you.

Kennesaw77 likes this

There are still 3 players who I am undecided on, I'm looking into them closer & will probably hit those bidders up asking for a number so we can go to the tie breaker, but that's not definite yet.

Here are the winners.

QB

Brees - 49ers

RB

Rice - Bengals

Lynch - Rams

Hillis - Browns

WR

Johnson - Browns

Manningham - Rams

Meachem - Jets

OL