Ga Dome Is Sold Out Next Season!

Thought losing playoff games would make some fans puke and run, but when I looked into season tickets for the 2012 season, the Falcon web site wanted me to register & enter a wait list. Holy cow, the Dome is sold out? I never want to hear about Atlanta fans not being dedicated or loyal again.

Does anyone want to split some lower level tics if you already got yours? Just wondering.

Guest mashburn

I think I can afford to split some tics this year--but lower level I got spoiled sitting there 2 season ago

I really do like mine at the top on the 50 yard line. I'm like 8 or 9th row. so it is somewhat like looking over the edge. and I get to see plays form and watch players do good or make mistakes. cause the camera only follows the ball. and this is where I seen that grimes was starting to fail and other players doing ood or bad. I will say I was really surprised by when they cut bear woods. cause the kidd could play his area. oh well now I know why I am not a coach LOL.

I really do like mine at the top on the 50 yard line. I'm like 8 or 9th row. so it is somewhat like looking over the edge. and I get to see plays form and watch players do good or make mistakes. cause the camera only follows the ball. and this is where I seen that grimes was starting to fail and other players doing ood or bad. I will say I was really surprised by when they cut bear woods. cause the kidd could play his area. oh well now I know why I am not a coach LOL.

**** your almost on the Xfinity couch

After ten years as a season-ticket holder, I decided not to renew for next year. It's just so expensive.

But that hasn't stopped the Falcons from sending me "booty calls" to my cellphone several times, reminding me when the deadline is/was. Then I even had Erika from the ticket office call in person and try and talk me into keeping my seats.

Thought losing playoff games would make some fans puke and run, but when I looked into season tickets for the 2012 season, the Falcon web site wanted me to register & enter a wait list. Holy cow, the Dome is sold out? I never want to hear about Atlanta fans not being dedicated or loyal again.

Does anyone want to split some lower level tics if you already got yours? Just wondering.

They are far from determining if they are sold out yet. Many STH's like myself don't believe in paying 100% for the tickets 7 months early so only a downpayment is made. The balance is due in June.

There are some that unintentionally forget to purchase by the deadline so they make every effort to contact them. I don't think they are going to need to beg people to renew, hence, the waiting list.