Saints Will Win Nfcs Title Again In 2012

SaintRay

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exposed???

We lost to a division rival by 4 points and had an opportunity to go ahead with less than 2 minutes in the game. When I think of 'exposed' the Broncos/Saints game comes to mind.wacko.png

8-1>4-5

It wasn't so much being "EXPOSED" as a team finally doing the things that we all knew teams needed to do to beat the Falcons. Play a straight up running game on offense and play as opportunistic as possible on defense. Which just happens to be the BUCS forte so far this season. Be guaranteed that all the teams you play from here on out, that have the capability to do so...WILL! You all let the worse rush defense in the league shut you down and put the Game in Ryan's hands alone. Think the BUCS with the BEST rush defense in the league will have a problem with that?

I'm not guaranteeing a BUC win, with our pass rush and secondary holes, it should be easy enough for Ryan, Gonzalez, White & Jones to chew us up. BUT, if we play as opportunistically as we have the last 5 weeks. We're gonna be adding another L for you.

Edited by jb 3.0

It wasn't so much being "EXPOSED" as a team finally doing the things that we all knew teams needed to do to beat the Falcons. Play a straight up running game on offense and play as opportunistic as possible on defense. Which just happens to be the BUCS forte so far this season. Be guaranteed that all the teams you play from here on out, that have the capability to do so...WILL! You all let the worse rush defense in the league shut you down and put the Game in Ryan's hands alone. Think the BUCS with the BEST rush defense in the league will have a problem with that?

I'm not guaranteeing a BUC win, with our pass rush and secondary holes, it should be easy enough for Ryan, Gonzalez, White & Jones to chew us up. BUT, if we play as opportunistically as we have the last 5 weeks. We're gonna be adding another L for you.

Not worried in the least. I think Atlanta could lose 2 more and still have a strangle hold on the #1 seed, which is precisely what we're trying to accomplish.

Some of you people in RC kill me, you guys are acting like we're a 3-6 team that just lost to the Browns by 30. This just in, Falcons are still one of the best teams in the NFL.

Nothing is impossible that's for sure. Are you too optmistic? ..................I think so. Coming back from that Saint loss I expect us to be a little harder to defeat.

I've had this game penciled in as a must see game for weeks.

Exposed???

We lost to a division rival by 4 points and had an opportunity to go ahead with less than 2 minutes in the game. When I think of 'exposed' the Broncos/Saints game comes to mind.wacko.png

8-1>4-5

Of course you were exposed. If the Cards had any kind of offense then you would be 8-2 right now. Six turnovers. It's funny how alot of ATL fans think y'all have the division locked up, there are still 6 games left to play.

The Falcons would have to lose at least 4 of their remaining games and the Saints or Bucs win all 6 of theirs for this to happen. I don't see it. I see a split when we play our two with the Bucs and we should beat the Saints at home. The NFC South title is owned by the Falcons.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Negatorris

Of course you were exposed. If the Cards had any kind of offense then you would be 8-2 right now. Six turnovers. It's funny how alot of ATL fans think y'all have the division locked up, there are still 6 games left to play.

I don't think we were the ones exposed.