Atlanta Being The Good Luck Charm In Full Effect!

good teams dont just score 2 points......im jus sayin...

Wasnt saying that statement for our team but if you cant even say we are a good team... We have no discussion here. We def have things to improve on... No question about it... But you dont consistently make the playoffs if you are not good team.

That next step is the problem.. It seem like partly Mularkey sucks (i cant get over how the guy had our team go into a playoff game scared.. I was never really criticle of him until i heard about that ) and stepping up on the big stage.... We have to take that next step as a team

Wasnt saying that statement for our team but if you cant even say we are a good team... We have no discussion here. We def have things to improve on... No question about it... But you dont consistently make the playoffs if you are not good team.

That next step is the problem.. It seem like partly Mularkey sucks (i cant get over how the guy had our team go into a playoff game scared.. I was never really criticle of him until i heard about that ) and stepping up on the big stage.... We have to take that next step as a team

When Koetter mentioned that expanding (lol) the screen game was something that Coach Smith emphasized, it was telling. I guarantee you he was not happy with the fact that the team was not able to implement any screens to evade pressure from the Giants front four. Add in Mularkey's comments and you can see how it went down in Flowery Branch. Granted, I think Smith should have been more proactive from the start, in regards to screens and whatnot. With Baker on the blind side and an unknown at starting right tackle, as well as a makeshift center (to start the season), we should have anticipated the struggles that we had with the line, in both pass protection and run blocking.

Pathetic enough to make the playoffs? I'll take it every year and then some. If we can suck this bad and still make the playoffs imagine what we might be able to do if we start to not be absolute 100% trash.

yeah making the playoffs is not that special ..Seahawks last year ...Denver Broncos this year... and those teams actual won a playoff game ..we on the other hand are a consistent regular season team that can beat up on the cupcakes but dont have the mental toughness or balls to fight through in playoffs especially when things dont go there way

but we will steam roll the Jags

When Koetter mentioned that expanding (lol) the screen game was something that Coach Smith emphasized, it was telling. I guarantee you he was not happy with the fact that the team was not able to implement any screens to evade pressure from the Giants front four. Add in Mularkey's comments and you can see how it went down in Flowery Branch. Granted, I think Smith should have been more proactive from the start, in regards to screens and whatnot. With Baker on the blind side and an unknown at starting right tackle, as well as a makeshift center (to start the season), we should have anticipated the struggles that we had with the line, in both pass protection and run blocking.

I agree but i think Coach Smith was a little proactive making mularkey run the no hiddle.. Smith was the guy that got us in and out of the no huddle.... Why ? Because according to Roddy... Mularkey didnt like th no huddle that much. (just dumb) ... The offense ran smooth (most of the time) in no huddle... But it just seem like mularkey wanted his hand in everything

I agree but i think Coach Smith was a little proactive making mularkey run the no hiddle.. Smith was the guy that got us in and out of the no huddle.... Why ? Because according to Roddy... Mularkey didnt like th no huddle that much. (just dumb) ... The offense ran smooth (most of the time) in no huddle... But it just seem like mularkey wanted his hand in everything

'

blaming Mularkey for everything ...lol this offense will be no different under Koetter .. ooo we will throw some screens ..great to Turner ..nah ...ooo to Quizz oo okay that gives away the package ..Its funny how Mularkey takes blunt of the blame but what happens if Mularkey makes Gabbert a real NFL starting QB that can be respectable and Ryan never develops past what he is ...a game manger

'

blaming Mularkey for everything ...lol this offense will be no different under Koetter .. ooo we will throw some screens ..great to Turner ..nah ...ooo to Quizz oo okay that gives away the package ..Its funny how Mularkey takes blunt of the blame but what happens if Mularkey makes Gabbert a real NFL starting QB that can be respectable and Ryan never develops past what he is ...a game manger

I was never hard on Mularkey until i heard how scared the guy prepared and coached our guys in a playoff game... I was never one to fully blame Mularkey.. We need to improve as a whole... But bad coaching doesnt help... PPl cant praise sean payton, the hoody, and Coach McCarthy for their great coaching and system that produce but dont acknowledge that bad coaching has a reverse effect.

I dont want to bash Mularky because they guy did do good things here with what we had... I just think this team outgrown his system.... i will never get over coaching scared IN THE PLAYOFF.... You cant just get on the players for their bad play in the playoffs and over look the coaches preparing the players to play that way on offense.... The players will get their blame but the coach has to also

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing but respect for Mike Smith. He has gigantic balls and he has been great for this organization. We are getting better each year and he is largely responsible for that. It's easy for me to sit here and pick apart his decisions. He walked into a nightmare situation and he has done an incredible job.

'

Mularkey smokes weed? That would explain his fear and paranoia. Try brunt next time.

Someone tell me

out of all you haters out there

what other great playoff team stopped the NYG from winning it all this year?

At least other teams were competitive,but I'm not complaining if scoring only 2 points is what we needed to get folks cleaned out then so be it.

yeah making the playoffs is not that special ..Seahawks last year ...Denver Broncos this year... and those teams actual won a playoff game ..we on the other hand are a consistent regular season team that can beat up on the cupcakes but dont have the mental toughness or balls to fight through in playoffs especially when things dont go there way

but we will steam roll the Jags

Not special huh... You must make the playoffs to get to the big game.

We have beat plenty of good teams under this regime. We beat the cup cake Ravens, Packers and Saints, all playoff teams. We just need to do it in the playoffs of course. I feel great about the changes we have already made. Add a few players and you could see us in February next year.

The Giants earned it. They stepped on our throats, they made Aaron Rodgers look pedestrian, they went out to San Fran and overcame a stifling defense and they just shut down footballs golden boy on the games biggest stage. They are a great team. Eli is a certified badass.

Here is what I think of everytime I see Eli Manning..........

Edited by mike11571