Atlanta Being The Good Luck Charm In Full Effect!

The Giants earned it. They stepped on our throats, they made Aaron Rodgers look pedestrian, they went out to San Fran and overcame a stifling defense and they just shut down footballs golden boy on the games biggest stage. They are a great team. Eli is a certified badass.

It has only been 3 years since we have clamed a stable playoff team with at least getting to the playoffs. We just need to get another milestone and win at least one playoff game and then go from there. Another milestone is to beat teams that are over 500 durring the regular season.

Chris Chandler showed heart last drive to tie up game limping

Chris Chandler did more in that post season then Ryan in his career

Im forever grateful

You aren't grateful for anything. You are depressed and your act is nothing more than a cry for attention. Honestly, I feel sorry for you.

just goes to show how pathethic we are ...we are like a step stool

Pathetic enough to make the playoffs? I'll take it every year and then some. If we can suck this bad and still make the playoffs imagine what we might be able to do if we start to not be absolute 100% trash.

Pathetic enough to make the playoffs? I'll take it every year and then some. If we can suck this bad and still make the playoffs imagine what we might be able to do if we start to not be absolute 100% trash.

so you will take just scoring 2 points every year huh, instead of being competitive??????yea, you are on your own with that one buddy..

The Giants earned it. They stepped on our throats, they made Aaron Rodgers look pedestrian, they went out to San Fran and overcame a stifling defense and they just shut down footballs golden boy on the games biggest stage. They are a great team. Eli is a certified badass.

Yep can't deny them respect...I don't like them, but they did earn it.