Every Team Gets A Primetime Game Next Season

jfalconsp

Why get excited about this...they will only match us up with the dayum aints again...ugh #sotiredofthem...

More nights of football on tv? That's always music to my ears, I'm fine with playing the aints a million times. Love the rivalry and the hype that comes before the games.

Edited by jfalconsp

Why get excited about this...they will only match us up with the dayum aints again...ugh #sotiredofthem...

Um, the Thursday night game this past year was Falcons Vs. Jags.... if the NFL wants to drive viewers to the NFL Network and make it worthwhile for cable companies to carry the NFL NETWORK they needs to start running games like Falcons/Saints, Cowboys/Redskins or Giants... not lousy non-conference games.

More nights of football on tv? That's always music to my ears, I'm fine with playing the aints a million times. Love the rivalry and the hype that comes before the games.

As long as we get more chance for the primetime games in the GA dome

the last 4 times we have played in Primetime 3 have been in NO.

I think it is a great idea.

Even if 2 teams are bad that still can make for great football

That's a problem though if the NFL truly wants to grow the NFL Network games. The purpose of running a game every week is to force the hands of the cable providers that refuse to pay the NFL Network fees... it's a tactic ESPN used in the 1980's and it COULD work for the NFL IF they have games people want to see.

Guest Negatorris

I'm predicting our TNF game.

Falcons at Eagles(either way this will be primetime for sure -__-)

or

Falcons at Chargers

Edited by Undefendable

I'm still waiting for more football on SUNDAYS.

Can we please stop with the 3 games on a Sunday thing? I turn on the TV on any given Saturday during the college football season and have my choice of 12 games to choose from, why is this not the same for the NFL?

Why is there not a game on ESPN, ESPN2, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX when I turn the TV on?

I'm still waiting for more football on SUNDAYS.

Can we please stop with the 3 games on a Sunday thing? I turn on the TV on any given Saturday during the college football season and have my choice of 12 games to choose from, why is this not the same for the NFL?

Why is there not a game on ESPN, ESPN2, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX when I turn the TV on?

Easy. $$$$

Guest Negatorris

There's always the Falcons/Lions game as well. I think the games need to be conference games to really draw fans in.

There's always the Falcons/Lions game as well. I think the games need to be conference games to really draw fans in.

That too. Two young up and rising teams shadowed by the top ******** in their division. That will always be a good game.