The Matt Ryan Thread To End All Matt Ryan Threads

74ice

If only it could be this easy. This is a never ending fairytale. Complete with homers, trolls, in betweeners, haters, nut huggers etc. It won't stop until Ryan writes the final chapter, which could be many, many years from now. Or until we finally win that Lombardi. The story ends for me with a super bowl victory.

If only it could be this easy. This is a never ending fairytale. Complete with homers, trolls, in betweeners, haters, nut huggers etc. It won't stop until Ryan writes the final chapter, which could be many, many years from now. Or until we finally win that Lombardi. The story ends for me with a super bowl victory.

It will not end if he wins a Lombardi. The next complaint will be that we would have won more with someone else. It will go on and on until three or four years after he retires. Then people will get upset when he's elected to the ring of honor.

Edited by norbendon

Russian judge gives thread a 4/10

ahhh man, no style points??

I had to do it, I had this big write up I was doing, comparing Ryan to other elite QB's and where they struggled, no one remembers that Eli lost his first playoff game and they scored 0 points, then lost his 2nd playoff game,

or that Brees went to only 2 playoff games in his first 8 seasons(lost both), and that was with LT as his running back,

but i decided, ahh heck with it, lets just end it, like FalconinPA, it wont go to bed until Ryan wins a playoff game and if he goes to the Super Bowl

Edited by 74ice

It will not end if he wins a Lombardi. The next complaint will be that we would have won more with someone else. It will go on and on until three or four years after he retires. Then people will get upset when he's elected to the ring of honor.

Yep, you might be right on this one. But they can argue on, I will be complete with just one SB victory. All I ask out of sports is to see The Falcons, Braves and Hawks win a championship. The Braves have already came through. The Falcons are the ones that I want to see most. To me if Ryan and the Falcons win the super bowl, my fairytale is complete. More than one is just more icing on the cake.

Yep, you might be right on this one. But they can argue on, I will be complete with just one SB victory. All I ask out of sports is to see The Falcons, Braves and Hawks win a championship. The Braves have already came through. The Falcons are the ones that I want to see most. To me if Ryan and the Falcons win the super bowl, my fairytale is complete. More than one is just more icing on the cake.

Amen! I remember when the Braves won the World Series and I was yelling "No one can call Atlanta Losersville anymore!"

Amen! I remember when the Braves won the World Series and I was yelling "No one can call Atlanta Losersville anymore!"

Yep, I was sprinting around the house like Usain Bolt when Grissom caught that last out. We even drove down to Atlanta to celebrate. It was unbelievable. I am really gonna be a wreck if the Falcons ever win it. I almost tore my house down when we beat the vikings to go to our first super bowl.

No one is a nut hugger for wanting people the STHU!.

I'll continue it, Matt Ryan will go out like John elway, he won't win one for a long time, but when does he will go out on top

polar opposite situations.

elway lost super bowls on ****** teams with no help

ryan cant score a td with one of the flat out best offensive squads in the nfl.

they are polar opposites son. stop disgracing elways name by mentioning ryan's in the same sentence. ryan is a bum and a sissy.

Whether you are a Ryan hater or a nuthugger, it makes no difference. Matt Ryan will be here for many years as will Thomas Dimitroff but Mike Smith may not last so long.

Exactly! He's not going anywhere any time soon, so just get over it. There are a lot more interesting and relevant topics about the team to discuss than Matt Ryan. By pretty much all measures, QB Rating, QBR, etc, MR is a Top 10 QB. And the impression of him from the Nat'l media is generally the same. There are absolutely ZERO alternatives in the near future to replace him, and none of can predict the future as to whether he will lead us to a SB win.