Bucs Hire Greg Shiano To Hc

PSSSHHHRRR87

I just don't think a college coach is a good hire....

I do.

So sick and tired of seeing the infamous NFL Coach Recycling System every single year. It's nice to see new guys get a shot instead of the same old retreads from the NFL Lodge Club. Ridiculous how guys like Norv Turner and Marty Schottenheimer can continue to fall flat on their face into head coaching gigs over and over and over again.

I love it when a coordinator gets hired or a guys from college gets "called up to the big leagues." This has been a great round of coaching changes this year in my opinion, because outside of Jeff Fisher, Romeo Crennel, and Mike Mularkey every hire was a first time head coach and I think that's awesome.

The only disappointing thing, and it's just a continued theme throughout the entirety of football, is the lack of minority coaches that were not only hired, but the lack of minority coaches that were even interviewed.

Why are they going after college coaches. I thought chip kelly denying the job was a blessing in disguise, but they really want a college coach. I get that tebow did something special with a college like offense this year, but that does not mean a college offense is going to work in the NFL. **** tebow was pretty mediocre in it. I do not know the style of rutgers university, but i feel like jumping to an college coach who does not have proper experience in the NFL is illogical.

Why are they going after college coaches. I thought chip kelly denying the job was a blessing in disguise, but they really want a college coach. I get that tebow did something special with a college like offense this year, but that does not mean a college offense is going to work in the NFL. **** tebow was pretty mediocre in it. I do not know the style of rutgers university, but i feel like jumping to an college coach who does not have proper experience in the NFL is illogical.

He's a defensive coach, so the "style" of Rutgers doesn't really matter, and Schiano has NFL experience.

He's a defensive coach, so the "style" of Rutgers doesn't really matter, and Schiano has NFL experience.

you have a point on the fact he was a defensive coach I did not know that, but his NFL experience is lacking compared to other candidates. he was an assistant coach for two years then a DB coach for one. I would barely qualify that as experience in the nfl.