Have Not Thought About It But Peter King

He does have a hig motor, and is athletic, what I wonder about the most, is how much did BVG's and Smiths rotation DLine help or hurt? and will Nolan do the same, I understand doing it for Abe, but do most teams rotate their players from series to series, i know most players do it situationally?? maybe if Bierman would get more snaps during a game he would show production,

BUT, do you trust our dline to go into next year with only Edwards, Bierman and Sidbury??? there has to be a plan B threat there somewhere? who knows maybe Sidbury and Bierman would do great

Truthfully, I don't expect to see KB in a Falcon uniform next year..........

I kind of agree. I think Cliff Matthews might take his place in the defensive end rotation.

I just worry about our special team coverage falling off if we somehow lose both Weems and Biermann in free agency. I guess Smith and Dent will just have to pick it up.

I suspect several players will have impact plays that we might not be expecting. I'm honestly surprised we never tried Kroy at OLB. We have needed a good blitzing LBer, and I really do think he could've filled that spot. Spoon showed that he is a good blitzer and good in coverage, but Nicholas is not a good blitzer at all and his coverage skills are lacking (Biermann has more PD's and more INT's the past 2 seasons playing far fewer snaps). Lofton is great against the run and has improved against the pass, but he's not a great blitzer either.

I do think our defense would be a lot better if we had multiple options at LBer that could rush the passer. Biermann and Spoon on the outside and Lofton in the middle would confuse the offense. I know the Nicholas homers are going to slam me on this one, but 3 PD's, 1 INT, and no sacks total over the past two seasons tells a different story on Nicholas. Biermann has 3 PD's, 2 INT's, and 5.5 sacks in very limited snaps.

Before you say Biermann is too slow, he ran a 4.73 forty while Nicholas ran a 4.72. So I don't buy that.

Let me preface this by saying My wife watches Real Housewives of Atlanta and I saw an episode recently where he and his wife Kim moved into a new house....

Granted it's reality TV but it looks like Kroy has a LOT of stuff going on at home that could be detracting from his game.

We might be able to keep him because he has a new baby and probably wants to be close to him... but it was a really big expensive house so he might want to test the market.

Its been mentioned in other threads if we are sticking with a 43 base we need to get more consistent pressure inside as its because the lack of pressure from the outside so if we don't add Mario we need to look at the best most stout NT we can find and then guys like Biermann,Edwards Sidbury and Abe if he's still can be more effective.

Edited by kiwifalcon