Every Team That The Falcons Lost To In The Playoffs Went To The Super Bowl

So that makes the Falcons.....an obligatory practice squad for contenders? not sure why this would be a good thing.

Ah, this is where the person forgets their screen name and tries to post as a non-troll, while believing others are going along with it.

It's almost like knowing when you go on the road in the playoffs, your team has never and will never win a game.

So far only one of those teams prevailed by winning and that was greenbay. I'm looking for a shoot out in this one though. Brady is on a mission trying to cement his status as being one of if not the greatest of all time. I'm not saying that Eli is not trying to do the same but i don't see Brady going down twice to the same team in the SuperBowl. I surely don't see BB having it either they bout to go tightend crazy and pull out some plays that even the Giants have not seen yet to win this game. The patriots had to go throw a tight window to get back here and they not coming out of the house empty handed.

Ah, this is where the person forgets their screen name and tries to post as a non-troll, while believing others are going along with it.

It's almost like knowing when you go on the road in the playoffs, your team has never and will never win a game.

looking at past display names.. mvfan626 lmao..too obvious.