I Hope Nolan Can Build A D-Line Like San Fran Has

NOVAFalconFan

once Nolan plays everybody to their strengths the line is gonna look a lot better. that's why some players look like busts on one team then turn into studs on another & vice versa. posts like these show who has played football before and who watches too much ESPN/NFL Network lol

San Francisco d-line is incredible; however, I was also really impressed by the size and physicality of their secondary. We seem to have a secondary filled with 5'8 and 180 lbs speedsters. Speed is great, but I would absolutely love to get Rogers on our team. Get Rogers along with Landry and our defense will be fine.

We have some talent on our defense. They were excellent against the Giants. Had the offense scored, we probably would have seen the defense carry their domination further into the game. It wasn't their fault that the teams spirit broke. You can blame that on horrible play-calling and questionable decisions. I think the dynamic would have changed if we kicked the field goal, when it was 10-2. It would have at least breathed a little bit of life into the offense. I love that Smith had the balls to go for it, though. You have to have balls to win a Superbowl.

Our defense played well down the stretch, better than they have in as long as I can remember. I am excited to see what Nolan can do. We are in good spot right now, better than any we've ever been in.

Edited by Mr.Smiley

San Francisco d-line is incredible; however, I was also really impressed by the size and physicality of their secondary. We seem to have a secondary filled with 5'8 and 180 lbs speedsters. Speed is great, but I would absolutely love to get Rogers on our team. Get Rogers along with Landry and our defense will be fine.

The hit Donte Witner made on the Saints back (was it Ivory?), in the redzone in the first quarter changed the complexion of the game. I'm not saying Moore can't do that, but I am saying that he or someone else needs to do that in the future.

I also really liked what I saw from peters in the first half of the season. Good candidate for break-out player next year. Bab's should also be better since he was hampered with injury most of the year. We have good talent in our front seven; however, for some reason we have yet to put it all together. Enter, Mike Nolan!

I also really liked what I saw from peters in the first half of the season. Good candidate for break-out player next year. Bab's should also be better since he was hampered with injury most of the year. We have good talent in our front seven; however, for some reason we have yet to put it all together. Enter, Mike Nolan!

I just wanna see more of that Weekend at Bernie's dance my boy does. Put some weight on him and turn him loose Nolan!