Hello Who Is Going To Be Our Qb Coach?

infamous

I live in jacksonville and remember what dirk did for garrad and that running game with fred taylor and jones drew, he is a great cordnator with talen.

Also excited about the hire if nolan , i know he is going to take this defence into the top 5.

But who is going to become our next QB coach. Havent heard any canidates for the job. just wanted to hear what yall might think he will be.

It may be this guy.

I for one am sorry to hurt some of you all feeling but Koetter is going to be Matt Ryan's QB coach also it was already mentioned. When i find the article I will post it. And by the way just because gabbert did not get it does not mean that Ryan will not Ryan is much further along in reading defenses and going through his progressions than gabbert does and has a better feel for the blitz. He is missing the deep ball and a screen game IMO. Koetter will be more hands on with anything that has the potiental to make his system fail if he dos not be more hands on with it and that includes the O-line even though i'm sure he will have an O-line coach but he want to deal with matt himself sorry.

I haven't heard whether Mr. Kotter is going to be QB Coach, or not. But, I DO think he'd be wise to hire one, and hopefully he'll let Ryan be in on the process, too.....you know, somebody he would be comfortable working with, and someone he respects.

Besides, he's gonna have his hands FULL straightening out this offensive line, and using our talent to it's full potential.

Personally, I would love to see us bring back Vikes OC, Bill Musgrave, as QB Coach, again.....but I guess that would be considered too much of a down-grade...