Walter's Top Fa Cbs, Cheifs Cb Carr Is Best Available!

iDash

Grimes has over come every doubt thrown his way...all of them.

Except 1. Did he sit himself in the playoffs, to make sure got got paid in FA?

If the answer to that is Yes... you can bet he is gone. I dont see a team wanting someone who would sit them self in the playoffs at that.

If the answer to that is Yes... you can bet he is gone. I dont see a team wanting someone who would sit them self in the playoffs at that.

You mean like John Abraham did right before we traded a first round pick for him and gave him a giant contract?

Pity the footballer that acts like a businessman...in anyway. Total speculation and BG has proven beyond a doubt that he is a top tier CB.

You mean like John Abraham did right before we traded a first round pick for him and gave him a giant contract?

That was so long ago i cant recall the datails of that situation in question smile.png

But that also wasn't during the Smith TD era. Now we have Falcons filters and stuff.

Pity the footballer that acts like a businessman...in anyway. Total speculation and BG has proven beyond a doubt that he is a top tier CB.

Im a Grimes fan but ive also been saying most of the this season "he wont be back". CB`s get paid in FA and i doubt the falcons will be getting into a bidding war for him. If he is back i believe its because he worked with us maybe in the terms or the structure of the deal to stay here. But i honestly think he is gone.

Edited by danight

Im a Grimes fan but ive also been saying most of the this season "he wont be back". CB`s get paid in FA and i doubt the falcons will be getting into a bidding war for him. If he is back i believe its because he worked with us maybe in the terms or the structure of the deal to stay here. But i honestly think he is gone.

You might be right, but I doubt the Falcons sign another FA to replace him if he leaves. Probably go with what they have.