Mularkey Just Said He Knew We We're Toast...

oldblazer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we will never know what went on behind the scenes this year. we will also know what were the problems on offense in that huddle. matty and smith will always give the PR answers. hopefully these 2 new coordinators will shake things up

Agreed, but it was obvious when I watched some of the behind the scenes stuff and comments from guys like Roddy, TG, and Ovie that they weren't happy with MM.

Agreed, but it was obvious when I watched some of the behind the scenes stuff and comments from guys like Roddy, TG, and Ovie that they weren't happy with MM.

Actually Ovie loves Mularkey, because so few teams use the Fullback. expect him to got to Jax if he's not back.

I remember the first interview I ever heard Mularkey give this year on 790, and all of our issues hit me like a ton of bricks. You could hear the source of them spilling out of his pie-hole. He's just a stubborn, egotist. Refuses to ackonwledge his shortcoming and blames his lack if imagination on the talent.

This is why i can never fully put blame on Matt Ryan... It goes back to what Roddy said... You cant win if your playcaller is going into the game SCARED... This pisses me off man... He went into the game with a victim's mentality... As a OC.. You are suppose to feel like you can out scheme any D... Thats the type of Swag McCarthy have.. Rather if its Rodgers or Flynn under center... Thats how the hoody/McDaniel felt rather it was Brady or Cassel under center... That how Gary Kubiak felt rather it was his 1st string, 2nd string, or 3rd string under center.

Yall just dont know how much it pisses me off hearing that a NFL coach came into a game alreacdy defeated ... Your team dont have a chance

you know, the pre-season started with questions about our offense due to their performance in pre-season, the opening game against Chicago continued it and the final game nailed it
Nah breh, let the homers tell it. In preseason we weren't "showing our hand".

This is why i can never fully put blame on Matt Ryan... It goes back to what Roddy said... You cant win if your playcaller is going into the game SCARED... This pisses me off man... He went into the game with a victim's mentality... As a OC.. You are suppose to feel like you can out scheme any D... Thats the type of Swag McCarthy have.. Rather if its Rodgers or Flynn under center... Thats how the hoody/McDaniel felt rather it was Brady or Cassel under center... That how Gary Kubiak felt rather it was his 1st string, 2nd string, or 3rd string under center.

Yall just dont know how much it pisses me off hearing that a NFL coach came into a game alreacdy defeated ... Your team dont have a chance

I think that shows what we all thought, why did the offense seem better whenRyan ran the NH, because Ryan was calling the plays,,

Ryan can take over a game, when we ran almost all NH against Baltimore last year, he was a beast

Mularkey was good. He feared risking that status to become great, opting instead for the safety of blandness and conservatism. It's a good attitude if you're lousy and want to become good. It fails utterly when you're good trying to become great.

We've outgrown him.

obviously the Giants had a better defense than the Saints.

but they arent that good that you should not score a SINGLE OFFENSIVE POINT with Ryan, White, Jones, Gonzalez, Turner in your lineup.

MM and his attitude and proving to be the joke. Have fun in JAX...see if you make it to year 3 of your contract!

obviously the Giants had a better defense than the Saints.

but they arent that good that you should not score a SINGLE OFFENSIVE POINT with Ryan, White, Jones, Gonzalez, Turner in your lineup.

MM and his attitude and proving to be the joke. Have fun in JAX...see if you make it to year 3 of your contract!

The Giants D isnt better then the Texans D and we took shots that game....

To me it just seem like he wanted to play it safe and not risk his potential "HC job"

He still looked bad and got the job.

I felt some was to rough on Mularkey but after that game and hearing what Roddy and others had to say.... Dude just piss me off now.

So typical of Mularkey to concede defeat before we even played the game. What a ****. Sounds to me like he was just ready to move on and didn't want a playoff run to interfere with him getting a job.

it makes you wonder, doesn't it...........i know somebody on staff who thought Mularkey was an arrogant prick.

Mularkey was good. He feared risking that status to become great, opting instead for the safety of blandness and conservatism. It's a good attitude if you're lousy and want to become good. It fails utterly when you're good trying to become great.

We've outgrown him.

I agree. Anytime you have to be perfect offensively and don't leave yourself any room for error you're just asking your team to break in the playoffs. Hopefully ALL of that philosophy/identity goes with him.