Terrell Suggs Take A Shot At Matt Ryan ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe because we play consistently sound football and allow teams to beat themselves with turnovers and costly penalties at the end of games. Not to mention beating up on weaker teams. That's more of a real reason to the team's success then what your insinuating.

You seem to take "consistently sound football" for granted. Ryan is a huge part of why we've managed to be consistently sound on offense. (Though this season the OL and WR were consistently unsound)

Flacco played two more games than Matt. Matt has 15 more touchdowns. Without that Defense, Joe would be what he feels as though he is percieved as...an Average Joe.

as has been mentioned, Joe also has to play a team like Pittsburgh twice a year while Matt is playing Carolina or Tampa.

But my point was, their stats are so similar over the span of their careersits laughable to think either is any better than the other.

I ABSOLUTELY agree Flacco gets too much credit for winning in the post season, because neither Matt nor Flacco has done anything to contribute, its just that Flacco has been on the winning team despite himself and Matt hasn't.

In 8 games Flacco has completed 53% of his passes with 6 tds and 7 ints. Yea Joe, it aint you man.

PP why are you so infatuated with our qb? Like I told you a while ago get a hobby.

Im pretty sure the majority of my post was

A, about Flacco and

B.pointing out that altho Flacco has won in the playoffs and Matt hasn't. it has nothing to dowith Flaccos skills.

They are VERY similar QBs

BTW, the quicker you learn you aren't a message board cop, the less frustrated you will actually be. But the choice to remain miserable is squarely in your hands.

Everything Suggs said yesterday regarding Flacco was f'n fun-NY.

He sounded like a overprotective prison lifer protecting his feminine punk with the "My boy" this and "My boy" that. LOL

I'm really thinking he's boning the guy.As for Flacco, he's game manager just like Dilfer and Doug Johnson was. If it weren't for that defense keeping the games close, he wouldn't even be in the conversation.

ryan is a game manager. and not even great at that. lol you clowns are hilarious.

as has been mentioned, Joe also has to play a team like Pittsburgh twice a year while Matt is playing Carolina or Tampa.

But my point was, their stats are so similar over the span of their careersits laughable to think either is any better than the other.

I ABSOLUTELY agree Flacco gets too much credit for winning in the post season, because neither Matt nor Flacco has done anything to contribute, its just that Flacco has been on the winning team despite himself and Matt hasn't.

In 8 games Flacco has completed 53% of his passes with 6 tds and 7 ints. Yea Joe, it aint you man.

whats sad is flacco has a better td to turnover ratio in the playoffs than ryan

A, about Flacco and

B.pointing out that altho Flacco has won in the playoffs and Matt hasn't. it has nothing to dowith Flaccos skills.

BTW, the quicker you learn you aren't a message board cop, the less frustrated you will actually be. But the choice to remain miserable is squarely in your hands.

He wasn't talking about just this thread.

I couldn't care less, but the sooner you realize the Cowboys will never have Matt Ryan, the quicker you can get over this fatal attraction stalker-like Matt Ryan and the Falcons obsession you have...laugh.png

Yo swift, wtf are you and your idiot cronies still doing on these boards? Just a simple question brother???? You take every opportunity to slag off Ryan but you never mention any of his accomplishments. Why don't you pi$$ off to the Ravens board? At least your constant bit€hing about the QB would be warranted then. The idiots on here who agree with you are the same ******** wankers who cheer Vick at the dome. I don't give a flying Phuck how many of your brainless buddies I upset here, your a disgraceful so called fan of this team. Pi$$ off to the Eagles or Ravens boards and ***** about how the Falcons are gonna smash your real bit€h ar$e team this year. Show some support for your team or Phuck off. Your constant whining and complaining about the Falcons is vomit inducing. Go waste your energy on another board. Who the Phuck takes pleasure in another teams players slagging off his teams QB. Dissapear you pi$$y little grub. Support your TEAM or go home bit€h.

Come on bro.

If your points were valid you wouldnt need the profanity.

Does Swift use that kinda language?

No, 'cause his arguments valid.

A, about Flacco and

I"m not frustrated, I am actually laughing at you for being obsessed with another team. You started a thread yesterday about Ryan and you're not infatuated with our qb laugh.png .