Terrell Suggs Take A Shot At Matt Ryan ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous. People go out their way to try to dog Flaco and say he's just Trent Dilfer blah, blah, blah. But then they turn around and say it's a new, qb driven league.

Huh?

They just mad cuz the "sponsored one" aint producin' so they gotta take other qbs down. Tebow win a playoff game and instead of pundits trying to learn something from it, they turn up the rhetoric.

All for wonder boy.

The most coddled dude in the league.

FACT...

Arthur Blank, "Matt was pressured ALL DAY!" After it was pointed out that there was only one meaningful sack given up in Giants game (two total).

^^^ Unbelievable! Blank wants his o-linemen to not only keep Ryan from gettin sacked but to give him a completely sterile environment. That's crazy! It's the nfl bro. If nfl qb's didn't have to play under pressure, anybody could do it!

Oh but no...

If wonder boy gets any pressure, he's not responsible for the outcome.

It's ridiculous. People go out their way to try to dog Flaco and say he's just Trent Dilfer blah, blah, blah. But then they turn around and say it's a new, qb driven league.

Huh?

They just mad cuz the "sponsored one" aint producin' so they gotta take other qbs down. Tebow win a playoff game and instead of pundits trying to learn something from it, they turn up the rhetoric.

All for wonder boy.

FACT...

Arthur Blank, "Matt was pressured ALL DAY!" After it was pointed out that there was only one meaningful sack given up in Giants game (two total).

^^^ Unbelievable! Blank wants his o-linemen to not only keep Ryan from gettin sacked but to give him a completely sterile environment. That's crazy! It's the nfl bro. If nfl qb's didn't have to play under pressure, anybody could do it!

Oh but no...

Ask Brady, he has all day and night. You lose by default.

I'm happy for Joe that defense has made him a winner but we will see Sunday how well he holds up against NE this Sunday. Coach BB has this defense playing at a sneaky high level now just ask Tebow and his team who couldn't even match the amount of point they got the first time the meet up with NE and the run game was shut completely down. If Bmore wins I will not be mad but they will have to do it on defense cause the jury is still out on Flacco. Suggs is saying that only because they are winning but if I also remember correctly he was upset that night they got beat by the Jags and was complaining because he wanted RR to get the ball more. Joe was not good that night and has not been good since and I believe that this team's window is closing because must of this team is aging and I since Brady has come back to life and this may be the Brady that went to three straight Bowls and won Brady and if that is the case Joe and the Ravens will be going home. I'm not mad by what he said even though he didn't call Ryan out he is telling the truth Joe has a good playoff record but Sanchez does to and it will not get either one of them in the hall of fame because they are not elite and have to be carried by the defense. He is great both him and Sanchez when his team give him good field position than he puts on a TD clinic so I give him that but all day when he had to start from one end to the other Houston shut him and Ray down.

FS Ed Reed has called out the Ravens' offensive line and quarterback Joe Flacco for their play in Sunday's Divisional Round win over the Texans.

Speaking in a Tuesday radio interview, Reed said Flacco was "rattled" by the Texans' defense, and "just didn't look like he had a hold on the offense." He continued, "(the) offensive line gotta block better ... they gotta communicate better, gotta pick up blocks (and) Joe's gotta get the ball out of his hand." Reed is on the short list of NFL players who can say whatever they want, but a team leader publicly calling out his play likely isn't what Flacco needed heading into the biggest game of his life Sunday.

This is Ed Reed talking about his O-line and his QB sounds like to me he not praising him the way Suggs was and I'm willing to bet that RL feels like Reed does about his QB just look at the expressions on RL face from that Texans game after Joe poor QB play Sunday it says it all.

Yo swift, wtf are you and your idiot cronies still doing on these boards? Just a simple question brother???? You take every opportunity to slag off Ryan but you never mention any of his accomplishments. Why don't you pi$$ off to the Ravens board? At least your constant bit€hing about the QB would be warranted then. The idiots on here who agree with you are the same ******** wankers who cheer Vick at the dome. I don't give a flying Phuck how many of your brainless buddies I upset here, your a disgraceful so called fan of this team. Pi$$ off to the Eagles or Ravens boards and ***** about how the Falcons are gonna smash your real bit€h ar$e team this year. Show some support for your team or Phuck off. Your constant whining and complaining about the Falcons is vomit inducing. Go waste your energy on another board. Who the Phuck takes pleasure in another teams players slagging off his teams QB. Dissapear you pi$$y little grub. Support your TEAM or go home bit€h.

Been gone for a minute. Work is kicking my arse but I said that Flacco is not mad about being underrated, he's mad that he's compared to Matt Ryan who he feels he's superior to. I don't think he's superior to Ryan but he has a lot more talent than Ryan. Ryan need to do whatever it takes to improve physically because everyone clearly sees that's his issue.

Everything Suggs said yesterday regarding Flacco was f'n fun-NY.

He sounded like a overprotective prison lifer protecting his feminine punk with the "My boy" this and "My boy" that. LOL

I'm really thinking he's boning the guy.As for Flacco, he's game manager just like Dilfer and Doug Johnson was. If it weren't for that defense keeping the games close, he wouldn't even be in the conversation.

Everything Suggs said yesterday regarding Flacco was f'n fun-NY.

He sounded like a overprotective prison lifer protecting his feminine punk with the "My boy" this and "My boy" that. LOL

I'm really thinking he's boning the guy.As for Flacco, he's game manager just like Dilfer and Doug Johnson was. If it weren't for that defense keeping the games close, he wouldn't even be in the conversation.

matt-ryan-thumbs-up.jpg

Huh?

All for wonder boy.

FACT...

Oh but no...

I like how people seem to think lil matty has just been slinging that sucker downfield like dan Fouts and flacco has been handing it off tohis tight end,

In their careers

Flacco 64 games 1958 attempts, 13816 yards 80 TDS 46 ints

Matty 62 games 2022 attempts 14238 yards and 95 tds 46 ints

Whoopty doo.

The truth of the matter is........wonder boy has been getting worse over the past 4 years instead of getting better!

If you're talking about Ryan, he's gotten better statistically every year that he's been here. We won 11, then 9, then 13 then 10 games since he was drafted. That's roughly 11 wins per year since he's been the QB. This board is crazy sometimes.

I like how people seem to think lil matty has just been slinging that sucker downfield like dan Fouts and flacco has been handing it off tohis tight end,

In their careers

Flacco 64 games 1958 attempts, 13816 yards 80 TDS 46 ints

Matty 62 games 2022 attempts 14238 yards and 95 tds 46 ints

Whoopty doo.

Flacco played two more games than Matt. Matt has 15 more touchdowns. Without that Defense, Joe would be what he feels as though he is percieved as...an Average Joe.

If you're talking about Ryan, he's gotten better statistically every year that he's been here. We won 11, then 9, then 13 then 10 games since he was drafted. That's roughly 11 wins per year since he's been the QB. This board is crazy sometimes.

Maybe we won in spite of Ryan? It was really due to our elite defense and outsmarting our opponents. BVG, MM, and Smitty just made him look better than he really is. Our OL helped him pad his stats.

Seriously though, how many games have we won due to Ryan leading us down the field in the fourth quarter?

Flacco played two more games than Matt. Matt has 15 more touchdowns. Without that Defense, Joe would be what he feels as though he is percieved as...an Average Joe.

Flacco is a disappointment too, except for his playoff record. People can point to stats, but the defense in the AFC north is a lot tougher than the NFC south.

Maybe we won in spite of Ryan? It was really due to our elite defense and outsmarting our opponents. BVG, MM, and Smitty just made him look better than he really is. Our OL helped him pad his stats.

Seriously though, how many games have we won due to Ryan leading us down the field in the fourth quarter?

You're discussing facts with Ryan haters. You can't talk about the amount of pressure Matt was under with these guys, due to the O-Line. They only want to talk about his long ball accuracy.

You can't discuss the coaches even though multiple teams said publicly that they knew what our next play was going to be (when not in the no-huddle) before we ran it. The only thing that matters to them is the playoff losses

You can't discuss the defensive shortcomings, they only want to talk about the fact that Ryan isn't a great athlete, who escapes pressure and extends the play.

Ryan's 4th quarter come-backs (I get it, they're a team stat, but they're credited to Ryan) are irrelavant. They only want to talk about the amount of Swag he has.

For me, all of those are valid arguments to discuss when speaking about our QB, but the haters are going to hate...it's what they do.

Or maybe because we play consistently sound football and allow teams to beat themselves with turnovers and costly penalties at the end of games. Not to mention beating up on weaker teams. That's more of a real reason to the team's success then what your insinuating.

Huh?

All for wonder boy.

FACT...

Oh but no...

I agree. You line is going to do what they're designed to do. Look at Rogers line. He had to scramble and get out the pocket, but yet he STILL made good throws.