Most Important Question Of The Day

Miller2Rison

I gotta say im not all that excited about or new DC. Apparently his stats are good but how good were the teams he was on at the time? Not by Defense Stats but over all Ls and Ws. I just don't know a whole lot about the guy, the dolphins defense looked ok in the few games i got to see but my main concern, does he jam receivers?????

I gotta say im not all that excited about or new DC. Apparently his stats are good but how good were the teams he was on at the time? Not by Defense Stats but over all Ls and Ws. I just don't know a whole lot about the guy, the dolphins defense looked ok in the few games i got to see but my main concern, does he jam receivers?????
go back and look when we played miami.. nolan was the DC then

yeah that's not convincing about how well he coaches, we beat the **** out of them and that was our worst season under this regime

were a better over all defense talent wise and prodution wise... nolan has always had to come and totally fix a defense.. not this time he only needs to come in z tweak it n make this defense more diverse.. i could see us in top 5 if we bring grimey back and fix the front seven with a pass rusher...

that is true i would like to see him come in here and turn dunta into what we signed him for. IMHO i think Dunta can be nasty jamming a WR

i think dunta will fail but i want to see to be sure... Wat makes this interesting is cause even in the cover two scheme you gotta press to reroute WRs but he missed thd jam a lot and left his safety out to dry a lot.....

i think dunta will fail but i want to see to be sure... Wat makes this interesting is cause even in the cover two scheme you gotta press to reroute WRs but he missed thd jam a lot and left his safety out to dry a lot.....

usually in a cover 2 the corner has the flats, u let the Wr go to the safety and cover the flats unless the WR is running a route into the flats. Or did we run a diff cover 2?

that is true i would like to see him come in here and turn dunta into what we signed him for. IMHO i think Dunta can be nasty jamming a WR

He is physically the type of corner to jam a wideout at the line. I feel like everyone is taking crazy pills... guess what Drew Brees does well except when his WRs are jammed? Throw timing routes! Yet we refused to jam guys at the line, which I assume was to save the run game.

Robinson has really nice size to jam at the line, but BVG ran the vanilla zone that allowed any wide receiver 20 yards unimpeded. I'm so thankful we got a legit DC.