Coach Smith's Famous Words...

"It can't be me"!

Boy this guy is letting everyone take the wrap for his failures. While all these people are getting fired for alledgedly being inept. He gets credit for, supposedly, being one of the best coaches ever. Question, what role did these pigeons have in the supposed 4 great years of Smith's tenure?

And the way he is actively throwing MM under the bus? Wow. Keep it classy bro! Tell your new oc to stop making comments outwardly suggesting the MM was the sole problem. Comments about screens, vertical passing game... If that's what you are gonna do then do it, but don't sell MM out like that.

It's like everybody that leaves the organization gets trashed by the famous falcon filter whisper campaign. I have followed the falcons since childhood. I have never seen a whisper campaign in Atlanta Sports like the falcons. You are even whispering about Grimes now?

Wow.

Real classy AB. Real classy.

Edited by Daddy's Home

Can you post the comments that you are suggesting of the MM trash talking. I have seen some things said and they were not that bad and they were exactly 100% spot on but not throwing anyone under the bus on ESPN.

Also you have no room putting anyone down for being classy. You should not hold anyone to standards you don’t hold for yourself. They have names for people like you, I tell you and they are not very nice.

I just do not like to use the language as I know young people use this site and people should think about this before putting some of the things they do for all the public to see.

"It can't be me"!

Boy this guy is letting everyone take the wrap for his failures. While all these people are getting fired for alledgedly being inept. He gets credit for, supposedly, being one of the best coaches ever. Question, what role did these pigeons have in the supposed 4 great years of Smith's tenure?

And the way he is actively throwing MM under the bus? Wow. Keep it classy bro! Tell your new oc to stop making comments outwardly suggesting the MM was the sole problem. Comments about screens, vertical passing game... If that's what you are gonna do then do it, but don't sell MM out like that.

It's like everybody that leaves the organization gets trashed by the famous falcon filter whisper campaign. I have followed the falcons since childhood. I have never seen a whisper campaign in Atlanta Sports like the falcons. You are even whispering about Grimes now?

Wow.

Koetter says there will be more screens and downfield passes and you somehow turn that into Smitty not being classy.

You are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaching really hard now.

Can you post the comments that you are suggesting of the MM trash talking. I have seen some things said and they were not that bad and they were exactly 100% spot on but not throwing anyone under the bus on ESPN.

Also you have no room putting anyone down for being classy. You should not hold anyone to standards you don’t hold for yourself. They have names for people like you, I tell you and they are not very nice.

I just do not like to use the language as I know young people use this site and people should think about this before putting some of the things they do for all the public to see.

You got it right!

I still have no Idea what Smith does here. He is not a good offensive mind, he is not a good defensive mind. What is his role?

Is he in charge of the bus schedules and ordering lunch?

Chicken Biscuits and Fresh Coffee brought to you by McDonalds for the whole staff..... That's his role

I heard he's inspirational....... Hopefully he doesn't make any play calls and just stands there and get's his Tony Robbin's on

"It can't be me"!

Wow.

you-mad-bro-61550819443.jpeg

Some of you guys make me laugh reading these posts. MM did the best he could do with Matt and I 'm thankful for that because he put enough on tape to show what this team could be capable on while at the same time landing him a HC job with a 0 point playoff team. BVG got a job as well and put enough on tape to show what this defense is capable of so I thank them for that. The Jags seem to have a great relationship with us so I don't think that they would be mad if some of you would like to watch or attend there games. I'm going to watch because I'm curious to see how he does and hope that he does well and BVG to.

Guest TheIdowu

I still have no Idea what Smith does here. He is not a good offensive mind, he is not a good defensive mind. What is his role?

Is he in charge of the bus schedules and ordering lunch?

While I am not a fan of Mike Smith myself as a head coach in this league, I will see what happens this regular season. I do, agree, though that he is NOT a sound offensive mind NOR a sound defensive mind. If we hired another head coach in Feb. 2008, and we were hiring Smith four years later to replace BVG as DC, think about the sentiment on this board about that for a moment.