I Guess You Guys Don't Like Boudreau's "dismissal"

Since the people don't like Koetter's hire because they don't know if he was the only candidate or if they considered other guys, I guess you don't like this firing since it came out of nowhere and we don't know if he was fired, mutually dismissed, or walked away.

I honestly don't have an opinion because I lack the knowledge to have an informed opinion of how well he did his job. I know Sam Baker regressed terribly this year, but not sure that is the coaches fault or lack of effort or some other problem. The entire line play this season shocked me. I mean we did ok sometimes but other times it looked pretty bad Last year we looked much better IMHO, and since we only lost our RG I thought we would look solid this year.

I am not too surprised at his leaving/firing or whatever though because with new OC and DC I think we can expect a lot of shakeup of the entire coaching staff. Let's just hope we improve with these changes. It is always easier to scream for change than to ensure you end up with positive change I think.

Since the people don't like Koetter's hire because they don't know if he was the only candidate or if they considered other guys, I guess you don't like this firing since it came out of nowhere and we don't know if he was fired, mutually dismissed, or walked away.

I actually love it! The O line was inconsistent this year and some kind of change needs to be made. The next piece of news I'm expecting is a secondary or D line coach to be dismissed too lol.

Edited by ol'_dirty2
I like you Vel, but you seem to be reaching and twisting logic in order to make point. Its a dangerous game my friend, Look at the Ryan trolls, and what they have become. You are better than that.

Lol it was all in fun. You don't have to worry about me going too far

Never such thing as a win in a war. The point of us losing, and people having to be fired, or let go is a loss for every fan.

I do not liken this to the 1/2 glass, but you will see use take a step back in order

to take the steps forward to turn the corner which will be the path to the Lombardi.

Group 2 won the War!

We called for the firing of the following and sparked the un civil war.

In Order

Mularkey = Gone

Coach Boo = Gone

Van Gord Head = Gone

Hamilton

Lewis

Indeed, Group II has prevailed. Despite all the ridicule, the skepticism and out-right hatred from our detractors, the Falcon front office threw up the white flag of surrender. And as the dust begins to settle after the mass slaughter of the past few days, we in Group II can take pride in the fact we kept the faith! We knew the only way this team would ever have a chance at greatness was to throw caution to the winds, have the guts to get rid of the dead wood and bring in fresh new leadership.

Along with these changes in leadership, significant changes are also coming to the player roster. This could well result in a decline in the number of wins this coming season, but we in Group II stand behind the team and owner Arthur Blank regardless. You don't win a Super Bowl by wallowing in the comfortable rut of mediocrity. You don't achieve greatness by settling for above average. We urge all TATF forum members to join Group II in praising the Atlanta Falcon leadership for striving to bring our town a Super Bowl with these bold and courageous changes.

MissionAccomplished.jpg