Maurice Jones Drew

WVUDirtyBird

Im just trying to point out any positives in this hire. Everyone wants to be as negative as possible.

I gotcha......I'm over it now. He's the Falcons OC and I'm supporting him.

I'm hoping the change in scenery will be beneficial for Koetter, and bring him and the Falcons success. I think Smith was looking for someone that he communicates well with and feels confident with. I don't like that the media used the word comfortable, but it's starting to make since. If I were in a position of leadership like Smith is. I would want to work with people I know and trust. Having someone else picking my key personnel (that ultimately decides my future ) would not sit well with me, and would not bolster my confidence. Also there is probably offensive playbook language that both share from working with each other.

We as fans only go by stats, and who the media pumps up. The fact is that these guys have to work long hard hours together, so they might as well be knowledgeable of, and "comfortable" with each other