Congrats Saints!

ThunderCookie

No, sincerely!

You had a record setting year, defended your home in the playoffs, and almost pulled off a nail biter against one of the best defenses in the league. I hope the great Saints posters here in RC hold their heads up high...

And for the rest of you Saint trolls....

Yeah, I got nothing. I don't really care about the playoffs any way.

Guest Negatorris

Yes, congratulations on the record setting year. At least your loss wasn't shameful. Worse luck next year. :D

You know I can't wish you guys good luck.

No, sincerely!

You had a record setting year, defended your home in the playoffs, and almost pulled off a nail biter against one of the best defenses in the league. I hope the great Saints posters here in RC hold their heads up high...

Well said Razor - there are a number of classy Saints posters in RC and I could imagine their hurt. They had one helluva great year!

it was a rough ending to the game....I would still cheerfully string GW up by his own entrails

I'm with ya to a point, Dago, but the bottom line is if we don't turn the ball over 5 goddamned times we win that game, maybe even with Gary Gibbs at DC. San Fran pushed that final drive because they had built up JUST ENOUGH rhythm from us handing the ball over repeatedly without ever once taking them out of their game. We score on that first drive, for example, and the tone of the whole thing is way different.

Still, we committed the cardinal sin of letting their best player beat us, and we did so as a team.

I'm with ya to a point, Dago, but the bottom line is if we don't turn the ball over 5 goddamned times we win that game, maybe even with Gary Gibbs at DC. San Fran pushed that final drive because they had built up JUST ENOUGH rhythm from us handing the ball over repeatedly without ever once taking them out of their game. We score on that first drive, for example, and the tone of the whole thing is way different.

Still, we committed the cardinal sin of letting their best player beat us, and we did so as a team.

theres always someone who has to take the brunt of the force and that is GW

the saints def lost as a team but dammit the game was there for the taking

I agree, but here is why I feel like I do...

If we are losing by a score and have the ball in a two minute drill I am confident that we will win the vast majority of times

If we are winning by a score and they have the ball in a two minute drill I am a nervous wreck

This year, at least, there'll be no stupid "No YOU lost worst" threads.

We took that cake and already ate it.

and in such spectacular fashion that Saints fans really didn't want to add to your suffering. I never thought I would see the day when either one of our fan bases would pass on a chance like that

and in such spectacular fashion that Saints fans really didn't want to add to your suffering. I never thought I would see the day when either one of our fan bases would pass on a chance like that

Classy move by RC. But really though, I think most people here would have agreed with all the smack you (hypothetically) would have brought, which wouldn't have made it that much fun for y'all. I for one, didn't see us winning; We haven't shown up in a big game for a year and half.

Classy move by RC. But really though, I think most people here would have agreed with all the smack you (hypothetically) would have brought, which wouldn't have made it that much fun for y'all. I for one, didn't see us winning; We haven't shown up in a big game for a year and half.

i think there was some genuine empathy from the Saints fans....I know it gave me a visit with The Ghost of Beatdowns Past

To bad the falcons couldn't make it to NFLN's Replay. They only show the close games.

2 points! hahahaha

Why would I give a ish about the Falcons. You say I'm a Falcon fan, that would be the wife. I am a Steelers fan. Good luck next year on your "at home super bowl". Would enjoy to see ya there. I think my Steelers have won a few Super Bowls on the road lmao!!!

Why would I give a ish about the Falcons. You say I'm a Falcon fan, that would be the wife. I am a Steelers fan. Good luck next year on your "at home super bowl". Would enjoy to see ya there. I think my Steelers have won a few Super Bowls on the road lmao!!!

Steelers don't impress me either. What happened the last time they played the Saints? That was one scary halloween night for steeler fans.