I Can Understand The Disappointment......

with the hiring of Coach Koetter. Let's think about this for a minute. Considering what we know about this organization, how surprised are you really? Truth of the matter is, anyone can run this offense with the collection of talent that we have. This just may be the dream job Koetter has been waiting on.

I have a feeling the FO knows this.

I think they are waiting to make the huge aggressive moves when it comes to finding the right defensive coordinator.

I also believe that they have plans to make several aggressive moves in the free agent market.

I would rather them sour us a little bit now with Koetter and wow us later with a serious DC and some serious free agent signings.

Let's see how this turns out guys.

with the hiring of Coach Koetter. Let's think about this for a minute. Considering what we know about this organization, how surprised are you really? Truth of the matter is, anyone can run this offense with the collection of talent that we have. This just may be the dream job Koetter has been waiting on.

I have a feeling the FO knows this.

I think they are waiting to make the huge aggressive moves when it comes to finding the right defensive coordinator.

I also believe that they have plans to make several aggressive moves in the free agent market.

I would rather them sour us a little bit now with Koetter and wow us later with a serious DC and some serious free agent signings.

Let's see how this turns out guys.

Having read the above...

I am certain...

You Do Not Understand The Disappointment!

As a matter of fact, it appears that your thinking is directly inline with the thinking of this front office.

That being...

"You either agree with what we are doing or you just are not smart enough to understand..."

Believe me,  I understand the disappointment.  I just refuse to let it consume me.

My thinking is :  rational

Whether I agree with what the front office is doing is of no consequence.  I haven't invested millions into this organization.

Smart enough?  I never thought I would have to qualify my intelligence on a football message board of all places.