Jarett Dillard, Chastin West, Kassim Osgood, Mike Thomas, Cecil Shorts Iii, Taylor Price

Dem Birds

WHAT THE **** IS A JARETT DILLARD?! How can you people honestly see these names and condemn a man for having the 32nd ranked offense with a rookie QB(who was afraid to get hit!)?!

There are 2 starters on Jacksonvilles offense that are even remotely effective. Jones-Drew and Mercedes Lewis. The only reason I even know who Kassim Osgood is is because of his special teams play in San Diego. The 2 rosters are literally at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Not sayin' he's the guy... just sayin' it's not fair to judge him so harshly based on the production he got out of those cats. (No pun intended.)

That pun was totally intentional. biggrin.png

But overall, I agree, I believe his two starting receivers were on practice squads before being brought up to the front lines. Ridiculous.

It totally wasn't, I almost changed my choice of words, but I use the term a lot thanks to Kevin Smith.

And yeah, it's completely unfair to the man to do so, he still managed to get the leagues leading rusher even though he had absolutely no other threat. The more I think about it, the more I like it. He's going to have the NFC's leading rusher, 2 first round picks at WR and a hall of famer at TE. I'm starting to think he flourishes.

When's the last time any of you looked at a Jags offense and worried about anybody but MJD? No scheme can turn that OLine and those WRs into viable players. They had Replacements for actual players. Practice squaders. What if Cone and Harvey were our top options?

Well, i was always told not to judge unless you want to be judged. So I will wait and see what happens.

I guess the world is going to come to an end since we did not hire Billick, Martz, Lombardi, Parcells, Ditka, Halas. Take a deep breath and lets see what happens. I am willing to give Smitty and the front office the benefit of the doubt. They have turned my favorite sports team around from a laughing stock to a team that is in contention every year.

When's the last time any of you looked at a Jags offense and worried about anybody but MJD? No scheme can turn that OLine and those WRs into viable players. They had Replacements for actual players. Practice squaders. What if Cone and Harvey were our top options?

And how many Jags games have you two actually seen and watched with an interest?

They always seem to be on MNF for some reason. I watch all nfl games with some degree of interest. The ONLY things that have stuck out about the Jags for the last several years have been MJD and the defense. Everything else has been average and below