Flacco is garbage and is in no way shape or form better than Ryan so I dunno why people compare the two. Who cares if he has playoff wins? He's still ringless too..

Ryan (2011) : 4,177 - 29 TD's

Flacco (2011) : 3,610 - 20 TD's

Ryan (Career) : 14,328 - 95 TD's

Flacco (Career) : 13,816 - 80 TD's

.. I rest my case

Bravo!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What statistics are you looking at?

W's are the most important stat.

You can compare yards, td's, passer ratings all you want. But at the end of the day, if that is your ultimate source of satisfaction as a fan then you will continue to watch other teams in the post season and this front office will continue to pull the wool over your eyes.

Flacco wins in the post season.

He doesn't embarass himself and the team on fourth and short.

Doesn't take a dive when he has nothing but open field in front of him for a first down in a game that is important to his team.

Has the guts to throw deep and the composure to be on the money with it.

You can trust Flacco in the post season.

Matt Ryan?

Don't give him no accolades...

Giv'em guts!

Move along nothing to see here.....This guy!

Ryan contributes far more to this team than Flacco does to the Ravens imo

Ryan might be a tad bit better than Flacco but it's not by much like some are making it out to be. Flacco is just inconsistent but he did as much as Ryan did against the same Texans team.

Yes, and Ryan played Texans in Houston with there crowd... Flacco was at home... I have no doubt in my mind that we would have won that game, if it was played in Atlanta...

I think so but now with our Garbage O-line & no pass rush Dline we would have lost to any team @ home.

We cant beat playoff teams.

Flacco is garbage and is in no way shape or form better than Ryan so I dunno why people compare the two. Who cares if he has playoff wins? He's still ringless too..

.. I rest my case

Stats are good for Fantasy Football, but when it counts, which QB has the clutch gene. Thats why players like Tebow already have more playoff wins that Ryan and all his glorious stats.

Yes, and Ryan played Texans in Houston with there crowd... Flacco was at home... I have no doubt in my mind that we would have won that game, if it was played in Atlanta...

This team has to start winning on the road in difficult environment. Houston was on their second string QB at that time as well. Falcons had every bit as much opportunity to win that game as the Texans did.

Buddy threw for 2 TDs yesterday. Take those away and see what you get. I can't believe how much Falcon fans hate Joe Flacco.

These aren't falcon fans, these are ryanettes. Stats don't matter to them, just wins and losses. Til you bring up flacco. then wins and losses dont matter, just stats. then you bring up cam newton, and all of a sudden stats dont matter anymore once again, and wins are all the rage. their matt ryan extra medium underoos are cutting off circulation to their brains.

Buddy threw for 2 TDs yesterday. Take those away and see what you get. I can't believe how much Falcon fans hate Joe Flacco.

First, It's TATF..

But the first TD Drive started at 3 yard line? and he threw 1 yard TD on 3 and goal.. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Also, I don't care about other team QB's.. Phuck anyone except Falcons team...

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

If the falcons had 3-4 sure FIRST ballet HOF; would the falcons not be doing tons better on the defense side of the ball. People think that the Falcons had all these great pieces in place on both sides of the ball when Ryan, Smith, and TD came into town, but the truth is we had jack on either side.

If the falcons had 3-4 sure FIRST ballet HOF; would the falcons not be doing tons better on the defense side of the ball. People think that the Falcons had all these great pieces in place on both sides of the ball when Ryan, Smith, and TD came into town, but the truth is we had jack on either side.

Ryan and success got into our heads.... Ryan, Smith and TD did turn around this franchise from the misery...

Also, I agree with most of them that we need to take the next step and I'm sure the next step would come sooner than later too...

As a Fans, We can hope for the best of our team...

.. I rest my case

I will take postseason wins over yards and TD stats any day.