• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is on the winning team in the postseason. They beat the Patriots last year 33-14. Flacco threw 4 for 10 for 34 yards and multiple INTs. He was on the winning team. He didn't win that game.

the point is, he has what matt doesnt..The only thing that will show up when its all said and done is how many wins do you have in the postseason. Not if either QB actually won the game..

Flacco is garbage and is in no way shape or form better than Ryan so I dunno why people compare the two. Who cares if he has playoff wins? He's still ringless too..

Ryan (2011) : 4,177 - 29 TD's

Flacco (2011) : 3,610 - 20 TD's

Ryan (Career) : 14,328 - 95 TD's

Flacco (Career) : 13,816 - 80 TD's

.. I rest my case

stats dont mean crap...just like going 16-0 in the regular season but lose in the 2nd round...wins are the only thing that matter...stop being such a homer..

Flacco is garbage and is in no way shape or form better than Ryan so I dunno why people compare the two. Who cares if he has playoff wins? He's still ringless too..

Ryan (2011) : 4,177 - 29 TD's

Flacco (2011) : 3,610 - 20 TD's

Ryan (Career) : 14,328 - 95 TD's

Flacco (Career) : 13,816 - 80 TD's

.. I rest my case

but Flacco has a big arm..............and not much else.

I have never, ever liked the metric of only measuring a quarterback by wins in this the most ultimate of team games, because there are an infinite number of factors that go into a win; blocks that must be made, clean tackles, penalties, catches, etc... one man simply cannot account for all that. It's the collective that must execute in order for a team to win. If ever there was proof that a team win is more than a quarterback, Joe Flacco is it.

the point is, he has what matt doesnt..The only thing that will show up when its all said and done is how many wins do you have in the postseason. Not if either QB actually won the game..

Yea, and Trent Dilfer was still asss for a quarterback but he sure has a ring

I have never, ever liked the metric of only measuring a quarterback by wins in this the most ultimate of team games, because there are an infinite number of factors that go into a win; blocks that must be made, clean tackles, penalties, catches, etc... one man simply cannot account for all that. It's the collective that must execute in order for a team to win. If ever there was proof that a team win is more than a quarterback, Joe Flacco is it.

Exactly, in that 2009 playoff game against New England, Flacco had a passer rating of 10.0 and Baltimore won by 19 points

Guest Negatorris

stats dont mean crap...just like going 16-0 in the regular season but lose in the 2nd round...wins are the only thing that matter...stop being such a homer..

Flacco wouldn't even make it to the post season in a Falcons uniform. Ryan and Flacco don't compare. They came into the league at the same time and that's it. Ryan is way better, and even Ray Charles could see that.

Heck, I know Ravens fans who would love to have Ryan at any day of the week. Their team can't function if their defense plays bad. See the Chargers game.

Just saying that "statistically" Ryan is better..

What statistics are you looking at?

W's are the most important stat.

You can compare yards, td's, passer ratings all you want. But at the end of the day, if that is your ultimate source of satisfaction as a fan then you will continue to watch other teams in the post season and this front office will continue to pull the wool over your eyes.

Flacco wins in the post season.

He doesn't embarass himself and the team on fourth and short.

Doesn't take a dive when he has nothing but open field in front of him for a first down in a game that is important to his team.

Has the guts to throw deep and the composure to be on the money with it.

You can trust Flacco in the post season.

Matt Ryan?

Don't give him no accolades...

Giv'em guts!

Is on the winning team in the postseason. They beat the Patriots last year 33-14. Flacco threw 4 for 10 for 34 yards and multiple INTs. He was on the winning team. He didn't win that game.

and he wonders why ppl dnt talk about him in baltimore... He crys and complain why ppl dnt talk about him when the team win.. who does that???