Submit Your Questions To D-Led On Twitter To As Koetter Tomorrow At 11 Am

Yall, don't be d*ckheads either. Half of the fans are already running Grimes out of Atlanta by bashing his wife. I know DLed will censor them but seriously. There is a @****MikoGrimes account already. Do you think that's what is going to convince Grimes to stay?

Does anybody know if this will be a press conference or if he is just talking to a few reporters off camera? Will the Falcons wait and have one press conference after they hire a DC?

I sure hope we hear something today on the DC. Surely Spags is back from vacation.

He is on the phone now with reporters. Here is the twitter link for details.

http://twitter.com/Atlanta_Falcons

Koetter: I'm thrilled. This is a chance for me to work inside a great organization with a tremendous coaching staff led by Mike Smith

Koetter: No-huddle will certainly be a part of the offense. Not sure what percentage it will be.

Koetter: One of my first orders of business when I get there is to watch film. I'm looking forward to watching all 16 games.

Koetter: You can tell Matt (Ryan) understands offensive football. I couldn't be more excited to work with Matt.

Koetter mentions the addition of the screen game as part of his offense, something the Falcons didn't utilize much last year.

Koetter: Offense is always going to be dictated to some extent by your personnel. One of the hardest things for a team to defend is balance.

Koetter: I'll be extremely dedicated to the task at hand and I understand the task at hand.

Koetter: I've got to come in there and just do the best job I can to make people be the best they can be.

Koetter: Are we going to be a vertical passing team? Are we going to be a no-huddle team? To be successful you have to be able to do it all.

Edited by JRid