Feeling Better About Losing To The Giants

LOL the way the Falconslost is pathetic. The way the Pack is losing right now, not so much. You guys mocked me when the Giants beat Dallas twice, yet despite getting sacked 9 times and being under constant pressure, dude put up 600 yards and 6 tds to 1 int.

Then some of you were mocking the Giants as being from the NFC least.

You guys got curb stomped, so you need to quell that " feel good" feeling.

Why don't you eat chit and live.

Packers won a Super Bowl last year im sure loss will sting but from a fan standpoint they can probably overlook the loss

we havent had any playoff success since 2004 ...Im not getting over this loss until we win another playoff game

This is your best post of the Day wink.png

How can you feel a better after a loss.... I don't care what other teams do in the playoff when my beloved falcons are warming their $$$$$ millions dollar bed at home/hotel...

This is your best post of the Day wink.png

How can you feel a better after a loss.... I don't care what other teams do in the playoff when my beloved falcons are warming their $$$$$ millions dollar bed at home/hotel...

LOL hellz bellz I thought I was making progress , some losses sting more than others. I didn't watch the replay of the 1980 Falcons / Dallas game till last year and it pissed me off all over again frickin didn't see how far over the line Too Tall was in person on TV he was practically banging Van Notes head. We will see I think they have 2 years before there are some more changes.