Mike Smith Is Officially On The Hot Seat

Do you guys not think the HC was allowed to pick his OC? With his butt on the line....

Don't know. Blank has had his hands in the cookie jar since he bought the team. Mora wasn't a great coach but it was clear towards the end that he was forced to field certain players. I would suspect Blank meddles still.

Edited by {Mojo-Risin}

Yeah he on the hot seat. That's why I don't know hy people getting all bent out of shape about this Koeter guy. If they suck next year, the entire staff is gonna get the ax. Blank was livid at that press conference. If Uncle Smitty wants to hire people he's comfortable with then fine, it's his a$$ on the line.

Yeah he on the hot seat. That's why I don't know hy people getting all bent out of shape about this Koeter guy. If they suck next year, the entire staff is gonna get the ax. Blank was livid at that press conference. If Uncle Smitty wants to hire people he's comfortable with then fine, it's his a$$ on the line.

Yup.

Don't know how you guys can get so bent out of shape till you see what our team does next year. Yes you all wanted someone else you did not get, but unless you have some crystal ball you have no clue how this will work out.

Furthermore, from what i read decisions like this are jointly made by Smith and TD. I am sure Mr. Blank also has considerable input.

Hey most of us spent the season screaming we wanted Mularkey gone, and now we got our wish so be happy? laugh.png