Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

swift

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BALL GAME BABY!! SUCK IT SWIFT YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF ****! You ain't a fan of the Falcons. You're just a stupid mindless troll...please leave. I should have made a GTFO bet against your stupid ***.

go post over on falcons talk with 6 people ..JAR HEAD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SWIFTY!!! YOU STUPID *****! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW?! MAYBE YOU CAN GO REPLAY THOSE STATE FARM COMMERCIALS AND RUB ONE OUT TO RODGERS DOING HIS LITTLE TOUCHDOWN DANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...stupid ******* troll

We scored 2 points, we have Koetter as the new OC, your board has no posters, and your wife is an adulter. So what is it your happy about?

This game is a lesson of what happens when you don't take care of the football. This is not the best game rodgers has shown but this game is way better than what Ryan has shown and I think thats what Swift was trying to show you guys. Rodgers is doing what he can and leading the team in rushing as well so you can't really get on him that much.

This game is an example of what poor pass protection and drops mean to even the most elite of QB's

Ryan played at home as well and turned the ball over 3 times last year so don't try to justify his performance next to Rodgers. Unlike our game this one is actually a good watch. Giants came to play today but no one can say Rodgers played like garbage.

Yeah there really is a HUGE difference in 48-21 one and done at home with a first round bye than this beatdown that the Packers are taking.

HART you're an idiot if you don't think Swift is a falcons fan. dudes been following this team for quite some time.

all he wants is success like the giants have. just like everyone

Swift has never been and will never be a Falcons fan man. Dude does absolutely nothing but trash the organization from top to bottom. He's a Vick troll.

Y'all can keep commenting about my wife, life I give a ****. It doesn't affect me.

Ryan played at home as well and turned the ball over 3 times last year so don't try to justify his performance next to Rodgers. Unlike our game this one is actually a good watch. Giants came to play today but no one can say Rodgers played like garbage.

Rodgers did not play well today. He fumbled. They wouldn't have 20 points if it wasn't for some bull**** calls. Swift would even admit Rodgers has not played well this game. He has overthrown, underthrown, and turned the ball over. Yes, he had some good throws and some drops, but elite QB's overcome those...

This game is an example of what poor pass protection and drops mean to even the most elite of QB's

what happen today was 10x worse then we ever seen....Rodgers dealt with drops last year in super bowl

Im not making excuses ..Rodgers wasnt great today

He missed 2 throws that should have been big plays

Jennings in 1st

Finely

and also deep throw where Osi caused fumble