Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

370 posts in this topic

We lost because we had a soft, scared, conservative gameplan run by a soft, tentative, passionless QB and offense. There is no excuse for that. And Ryan himself didn't make any. What his apologists do isn't his problem.

agree..you play scarred in PLAYOFFS you deserve to go home

I know what you mean ( QB look wise I agree ) Ryan looked better from eye test in 08 ' even back then I thought he was going to be special but stats wise this was his best season

Sorry. .I'm not into Guys... LOL

Jury is still out on Ryan.. I'm not giving up on him yet... 20 other teams would like him to their QB... You might not agree but again it's my opinion...

Falcon Fanatic likes this

Sorry. .I'm not into Guys... LOL

Jury is still out on Ryan.. I'm not giving up on him yet... 20 other teams would like him to their QB... You might not agree but again it's my opinion...

lol

Ryan needs just to look at Eli Manning...there were questions about Eli and was he the guy now he is considered boderline elite ..

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

Well it is nearly halftime and the Giants have held up pretty well and Rodgers hasn't looked like the "real QB" as of yet.

With is protection breaking down Rodgers is looking real ordinary. Seems to me they are lucky that fumble wasn't called one

the difference will be the outcome...Ryan apologist make excuses ..oline break downs, drop passes all what Rodgers is experiencing right now yet Rodgers will over come this and lead the Packers

We all know Rodgers is far greater than Ryan but whoever that thought Ryan is better than that boy Eli need to show themselves so they can be punched in the throat.

Yes, I'm watching Eli teach Rodgers a thing or three or two.

Two great showings so far. We don't have that kind of talent here.

Giants sure aren't droppin' passes. WHAT A WAY TO END THE HALF.

They beat the Falcons, on to the Superbowl? lol.

It would be kind of odd we lose to team that went onto Super Bowl 3 times in 4 years

Packers have to be stunned but no way are they out of it ..

Eli zoomed that thing in there. no floaters just a straight laser shot. Shout out to Matt Ryan though I hope he's watching this.

#1 pick likes this