Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

370 posts in this topic

When does Ryan?

Ryan apologist make excuses ...I heard we lost playoff game cause Roddy dropped passes and oline was awful even tho we only allowed 2 sacks ..Packers offense has already put up 10 pts in game ...we put up 0 in 4 quarters .

lmfao @ Donald Driver being a number 1 receiver at this point in his career. Seriously I have heard it all at this point.

James Jones isn't either. I think Nelson is good but I wonder I'd he'd be a legit #1 on another team (Alvin Harper, Peerless Price, etc.)

Shouldn't the same rule apply to TG...He's old turd lol

Tony G is getting old but he is Ryan security blanket ...so you dont think we should have gave Tony G -7 million

Man, the Packers receivers I doubt would have the impact and stats on other teams that theyve had with the Packers

James Jones isn't either. I think Nelson is good but I wonder I'd he'd be a legit #1 on another team (Alvin Harper, Peerless Price, etc.)

Packers only have 1 legit number 1wr ....in Jennings

Driver has always been a 2wr even skill set

and Jordy Nelson is 2 wr ..

only team he be a 1wr in Jacksonville

Tony G is getting old but he is Ryan security blanket ...so you dont think we should have gave Tony G -7 million

Ryan was doing much better before TG came here... So I'd like to see what our new OC can do with all the talents...

No, I dont think TG should have gotten anything over 5 million to be honest. We need to go ahead and try our best to find a Davis/Graham type to groom behind TG.

Ryan apologist make excuses ...I heard we lost playoff game cause Roddy dropped passes and oline was awful even tho we only allowed 2 sacks ..Packers offense has already put up 10 pts in game ...we put up 0 in 4 quarters .

We lost because we had a soft, scared, conservative gameplan run by a soft, tentative, passionless QB and offense. There is no excuse for that. And Ryan himself didn't make any. What his apologists do isn't his problem.

Ryan was doing much better before TG came here... So I'd like to see what our new OC can do with all the talents...

I know what you mean ( QB look wise I agree ) Ryan looked better from eye test in 08 ' even back then I thought he was going to be special but stats wise this was his best season