Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

370 posts in this topic

Both average QBs but Flacco makes enough passes down field to win in playoffs...

when weather gets cold and defenses stiffen up come playoff time you need a QB that can get the ball through these conditions

Agreed but don't trust either in the playoffs.

Funny thing is this fan base acts like Matt Ryan is so much above flacco and it has been that way since their rookie QB'S. Which definitely isn't true.

It sure helps when you have an offensive gameplan that's not scared and attacks weaknesses.

nice to have a QB that can move around in pocket and stretch field with his arm

yep, you all can go ahead and worship, idolize, brown nose, and coddle athletes.

I'll pass. . . . . my wife is better than any QB.

Trust me!!!!!!!

What's with the phuck fest over athletes; especially another man?

Rodgers is awesome...that said, this Flacco vs Ryan debate is ********, Ryan is way better but even Blaine Gabbert might succeed with all the talent on the Ravens team...Flacco's completion % was around 50% for the majority of the season haha.

Ayo dog we don't need you to quote your post in every **** thread you post in. WE GET WHAT YOU SAID THE FIRST TIME.

I didn't quote myself. Whatever sorry excuse for a server the AFMB has is the problem.

Rodgers is awesome...that said, this Flacco vs Ryan debate is ********, Ryan is way better but even Blaine Gabbert might succeed with all the talent on the Ravens team...Flacco's completion % was around 50% for the majority of the season haha.

Only Falcons fans believe he is way better.

Yes Matt Ryan is surrounded by bumsrolleyes.gif Can't even use the defense as an excuse this year.

see how smooth Rodgers moves around in and out of pocket ...everything he does is flawless..

He missed that throw tho ..im sure he will make up for it

I'll say this, for all the excuses I hear made for Matt about how poor the protection is...watch the Packers Oline. They're hardly great and Rodgers will be forced out of the pocket a fair amount of times today. Sometimes your QB has to make plays.

FOur number 1 receivers, I would hope you dont consider the Packers receivers all number ones

whitewine likes this

FOur number 1 receivers, I would hope you dont consider the Packers receivers all number ones

I'd say it's closer to three, Jennings, Nelson and maybe Driver...Finley is practically a receiver. That said we have a ton of talent too, almost as much, no excuse.

I'll say this, for all the excuses I hear made for Matt about how poor the protection is...watch the Packers Oline. They're hardly great and Rodgers will be forced out of the pocket a fair amount of times today. Sometimes your QB has to make plays.

dead on points

I'd say it's closer to three, Jennings, Nelson and maybe Driver...Finley is practically a receiver. That said we have a ton of talent too, almost as much, no excuse.

Yep, still no excuse.

By the way, that onside kick decision was dumb, but they caught a break because they held them to a field goal attempt and then turned around and blocked it.

Mr. Brady might beg to differ.

I want Brady-Rodgers Super Bowl.

Is 90 over/under to low?

2 bad defenses .

over under be set around 69