Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

370 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting for swift to admit his WHOLE premise is wrong. What we saw today was the best QB in the NFL struggle because his OL, and the opposing defense, was too strong. Pretty sure everyone other than swift saw this.

If swift could learn a lesson (and lets be realistic he can't), it would be that any QB can be humbled by a great defense. And it doesn't help when GB had huge OL line problems just like we had.

So does this mean AR is worse than MR ? Swift?

nah Rodgers has a rin /3 playoff wins and a MVP

Ryan has 0 playoff wins 0 MVP votes but the trophy that sits on the mantle we have had 4 regular season succesful years in a row

I'm still waiting for swift to admit his WHOLE premise is wrong. What we saw today was the best QB in the NFL struggle because his OL, and the opposing defense, was too strong. Pretty sure everyone other than swift saw this.

If swift could learn a lesson (and lets be realistic he can't), it would be that any QB can be humbled by a great defense. And it doesn't help when GB had huge OL line problems just like we had.

a great defense ? Giants defense was ranked 25th they were shreeded by Redskins

Rodgers missed 2 throws

7 drops from Packers wr

careless fumbles ..

that is what lost games ..Plus other QB making plays vs Packers terrible defense

1 pick tell that jarhead what I used to do to Vick here..

Vick troll seems to be the insult of choice. Ive been called it numerous times on here when I have not even gave the slightest inclination that I even watch football on this forum in nearly a decade.

a great defense ? Giants defense was ranked 25th they were shreeded by Redskins

Rodgers missed 2 throws

7 drops from Packers wr

careless fumbles ..

that is what lost games ..Plus other QB making plays vs Packers terrible defense

Honestly, do you actually think this reasoning makes any sense? Let's review: Before the Giants owned the game in the 4th, Rodgers was 19/34 for 196 yards, he had a 5 yard average, his longest reception was 19 yards. If Ryan did that you would have crucified him. You're such a hypocrite it's ridiculous.

Honestly, do you actually think this reasoning makes any sense? Let's review: Before the Giants owned the game in the 4th, Rodgers was 19/34 for 196 yards, he had a 5 yard average, his longest reception was 19 yards. If Ryan did that you would have crucified him. You're such a hypocrite it's ridiculous.

how am I a hypocrit ..Im criticzing Rodgers he didnt not play up to elite talent ..he missed key throws and the fumble was HUGE ..

do you want me to start 10 threads RODGERS WILL NEVER BE ELITE ? lol Rodgers had a very bad game it does happen ..I think he gets a slight pass cause he won a super bowl and a MVP

Swift has never been and will never be a Falcons fan man. Dude does absolutely nothing but trash the organization from top to bottom. He's a Vick troll.

Y'all can keep commenting about my wife, life I give a ****. It doesn't affect me.

Hart,

These humps need to realize that they don't know squat about NFL football. According to swift's rules, Alex Smith is obviously better than his idol Rodgers!

Let it be water off a duck's back!

how am I a hypocrit ..Im criticzing Rodgers he didnt not play up to elite talent ..he missed key throws and the fumble was HUGE ..

do you want me to start 10 threads RODGERS WILL NEVER BE ELITE ? lol Rodgers had a very bad game it does happen ..I think he gets a slight pass cause he won a super bowl and a MVP

You change every argument. You said, "Let's see how a REAL QB plays against the Giants." Then that QB got humbled because their defense was so phenomenal. He didn't have a "bad" day. He just got put into an impossible situation because the D was so good.

THIS is what you can't admit. The best QB in the league looked ordinary today, and it was because the defense he played against was so good. The same thing happened to Brady in the Super Bowl against this team. You're such a fool.

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

So wat did the "real QB" do? Ahh that's right, pulled up a chair right next to matt ryan to watch the giants in the NFC championship.

dead on points

Not only that swifty. As I said in two games. romo got sacked 9 times, could have been 15 without his feet, but still put up 600 yards, 6 td's and 1 int.

The oline is no excuse for Matty, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it but the homers. Let em keep believing ...meh.

You change every argument. You said, "Let's see how a REAL QB plays against the Giants." Then that QB got humbled because their defense was so phenomenal. He didn't have a "bad" day. He just got put into an impossible situation because the D was so good.

THIS is what you can't admit. The best QB in the league looked ordinary today, and it was because the defense he played against was so good. The same thing happened to Brady in the Super Bowl against this team. You're such a fool.

did you watch the game ? Giants defense was phenomnal ? are you serious ?

Packers had 7 drops ..

Packers had turnovers ...which didnt come on amazing defensive plays just more sloppiness from Packers.

Giants defense didnt win that game ..

Rodgers had a very unlike Rodgers day ....he doesnt miss key throws in the game ..He had finley for a huge first down in the game over threw him and on first drive he had a sure TD he over threw him ..

That game was lost on Packers miscues and Giants offense making plays ..

Giants offense made 2 huge plays the 2 Hakeem Nicks TD

This game proves that an Aaron Rodgers "bad" game > Matt Ryan "good game"

26/46 264 yards, 2 tds 1 int, fumble

66 yards rushing, (lead team)

If Ryan had those types of numbers in the playoffs I doubt even the biggest hater would have anything to say about him even in a loss. That shows you put the team on your back and tried to make plays when nobody else will.

This game proves that an Aaron Rodgers "bad" game > Matt Ryan "good game"

26/46 264 yards, 2 tds 1 int, fumble

66 yards rushing, (lead team)

If Ryan had those types of numbers in the playoffs I doubt even the biggest hater would have anything to say about him even in a loss. That shows you put the team on your back and tried to make plays when nobody else will.

Only wins matters in the playoffs. Stop being a Rodgers apologist and use double standards to make a Falcon player look bad.

Be a fan, not a prick for once.

Only wins matters in the playoffs. Stop being a Rodgers apologist and use double standards to make a Falcon player look bad.

Be a fan, not a prick for once.

Whose apologizing? I don't think acknowledging that Rodgers bad game is better than Ryan's good game is showing a double standard when it's true.

I'm sorry that I don't have blind loyalty to one player like you do. Your part of the reason that the Rob Parker's of the world laugh at this fanbase.

Whose apologizing? I don't think acknowledging that Rodgers bad game is better than Ryan's good game is showing a double standard when it's true.

I'm sorry that I don't have blind loyalty to one player like you do. Your part of the reason that the Rob Parker's of the world laugh at this fanbase.

If you judge Matt Ryan on wins in the playoffs, and you and I both know you do, then the same should apply to Rodgers. Only it doesnt since you feel the need to compare stats suddenly. Thats an obvious display of double standard. So again, stop making excuses.

Furthermore, I am a fan of the team and the players in it. If you go against one of the Atlanta Falcons players and they still don the uniform, Im gonna be in you'r face whether you like it or not. So stop acting like a victimized schoolgirl, just because I call you out on double standards and excessive use of man love towards another teams QB.

If you judge Matt Ryan on wins in the playoffs, and you and I both know you do, then the same should apply to Rodgers. Only it doesnt since you feel the need to compare stats suddenly. Thats an obvious display of double standard. So again, stop making excuses.

Furthermore, I am a fan of the team and the players in it. If you go against one of the Atlanta Falcons players and they still don the uniform, Im gonna be in you'r face whether you like it or not. So stop acting like a victimized schoolgirl, just because I call you out on double standards and excessive use of man love towards another teams QB.

Rodgers did win a Super Bow last year so its kinda hard to bash the guy a year later on a play of loss in which he played pretty decent.

If you judge Matt Ryan on wins in the playoffs, and you and I both know you do....

[insert blind homer rant]

End;

Do you read my posts or do you just skim through them?

I judge quarterbacks on what they do on the field whether the team wins or loses but you would know that if you knew what you were talking about.

Speaking of double standards.... you and many others have brought up Ryan's "wins" in the regular season when that is a team statistic but turn around and don't give credit to the likes of Flacco and Sanchez when they have success in the playoffs. If your going to do that for one then you have to do it for others as well.