Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swift

Lets Sit Back And Enjoy What A Real Qb Does Vs Nyg

370 posts in this topic

Aaron Rodgers the best QB in the NFL. Potential to be the best ever.

I'd give my middle testicle for Rodgers.

agree with all statements above ...you can have 1 working testy and still be productive

And to think 2 years ago people were calling us STUPID for taking Rodgers over Ryan...lol

laugh.png

If Rodgers is the standard for a real QB, there's only one real QB in the NFL with a "mediocre" guy over there in NO with Drew Brees...

But yeah. It's scary how good he is. Don't donate testicles for Rodgers though, he already has more balls than the entire Falcons organization this year.

As in, two...

Really wish I could bump old posts about Ryan/Rodgers

If Rodgers is the standard for a real QB, there's only one real QB in the NFL with a "mediocre" guy over there in NO with Drew Brees...

But yeah. It's scary how good he is. Don't donate testicles for Rodgers though, he already has more balls than the entire Falcons organization this year.

As in, two...

Brees is a real QB

Real Qb's in the game.

1.Aaron Rodgers

2.Tom Brady

3.Drew Brees.

4.Eli Manning

Best System QB, sure.

lol if you think Rodgers is only a system QB ... whatever helps you sleep better at night ..ooo cause Flynn threww 6 tds vs terrible Lions defense we can put any QB into system

lol if you think Rodgers is only a system QB ... whatever helps you sleep better at night ..ooo cause Flynn threww 6 tds vs terrible Lions defense we can put any QB into system

His back up came in and put up big numbers against a good lions defense... come on mannnnnn.

huh?

Think what I said is self-explanatory, can you not read?

Both qb's regressed

Both qb's are average.

Both average QBs but Flacco makes enough passes down field to win in playoffs...

when weather gets cold and defenses stiffen up come playoff time you need a QB that can get the ball through these conditions

yep, you all can go ahead and worship, idolize, brown nose, and coddle athletes.

I'll pass. . . . . my wife is better than any QB.

Trust me!!!!!!!

His back up came in and put up big numbers against a good lions defense... come on mannnnnn.

good Lions defense ? lol

serious ..guess you missed playoff game

so Falcons have good defense then to

So is Tom Brady a system QB? Since Cassel came in and lead team to 11 wins?

There is this huge misconception that since the Lions have Suh, their defense is "good".

It's not.