Name The Best Qb And Wr They Have Had Since 2007

SLEVEN

MJD was the only weapon on that team this year and he still had 2000 yards.

The Jags have never been exactly talent laden since then. Mike Sims Walker had his best year there in 09, then left and fell off the face of the earth. The following year Marcedes Lewis went off for 700 yards. Garrard wasn't exactly the best QB in the world but he had the 15th ranked offense with him as the QB.

It's fine to give excuses for why this guy has failed. I get it. That's different that having some actual evidence that he is any good. Which...there isn't much of that.

NFL drafted players under Koetter

Year Rd Sel# Player Pos. Team 2002 1 10 Levi Jones T Cincinnati 2002 4 124 Scott Peters C Philadelphia 2002 4 130 Travis Scott G St. Louis 2002 7 248 Kyle Kosier T San Francisco 2003 1 10 Terrell Suggs DE Baltimore 2003 4 106 Shaun McDonald WR St. Louis 2003 4 135 Solomon Bates MLB Seattle 2004 5 156 Mike Karney FB New Orleans 2004 5 158 Jason Shivers FS St. Louis 2005 3 69 Andrew Walter QB Oakland 2005 5 151 Drew Hodgdon C Houston 2005 7 232 Jimmy Verdon DE New Orleans 2006 3 209 Derek Hagan WR Miami 2006 4 250 Jamar Williams ILB Chicago 2007 2 38 Zach Miller TE Seattle

NFL drafted players under Koetter

Year Rd Sel# Player Pos. Team 2002 1 10 Levi Jones T Cincinnati 2002 4 124 Scott Peters C Philadelphia 2002 4 130 Travis Scott G St. Louis 2002 7 248 Kyle Kosier T San Francisco 2003 1 10 Terrell Suggs DE Baltimore 2003 4 106 Shaun McDonald WR St. Louis 2003 4 135 Solomon Bates MLB Seattle 2004 5 156 Mike Karney FB New Orleans 2004 5 158 Jason Shivers FS St. Louis 2005 3 69 Andrew Walter QB Oakland 2005 5 151 Drew Hodgdon C Houston 2005 7 232 Jimmy Verdon DE New Orleans 2006 3 209 Derek Hagan WR Miami 2006 4 250 Jamar Williams ILB Chicago 2007 2 38 Zach Miller TE Seattle

And yet he got fired because he didn't win enough games in the Patsy 10 with those guys. He went 2-19 against ranked teams too.

Looking at his stint with the Jags doesnt really showcase his full potential as an OC. We saw what MM can do with a loaded offense and it was scary bad.

Give the guy a chance. Can he be worse?

Im more focused on who we get as our DC, That for me will make or break this team

I agree, give DK the benefit of the doubt. Many notable coaches and coordinators were horrible before they got to the top. Go and check Belicheck before NE, Mike McCarthy before GB, and Tom Landry before his SB Cowboys. They all had horrible records. Give the man a chance. TD and Smitty must of seen something in him to hire him. Anything is better than MM at this point.

lol jee tee eff oh

those 3 can't hold any of our guys jocks. mjd is nice grantid but anybody who follows the NFL knows runningback is a dime a dozen.

I agree with everything but your "RB is a dime a dozen." Well, I even agree with that. Decent ones are. MJD is no dime-a-dozen guy, though. He's one of the best in the game and a guy I'd kill to have here. He can catch.

I agree with everything but your "RB is a dime a dozen." Well, I even agree with that. Decent ones are. MJD is no dime-a-dozen guy, though. He's one of the best in the game and a guy I'd kill to have here. He can catch.

sure he is, he's a nice piece don't get me wrong, i certainly think he's top 15 in talent when it comes to runningbacks in the NFL.

I agree, give DK the benefit of the doubt. Many notable coaches and coordinators were horrible before they got to the top. Go and check Belicheck before NE, Mike McCarthy before GB, and Tom Landry before his SB Cowboys. They all had horrible records. Give the man a chance. TD and Smitty must of seen something in him to hire him. Anything is better than MM at this point.

Exactly, the man had nothing but MJD to work with for years...his top wr this year was Mike Thomas,really that guy wouldnt even make our team