Just Not Sure How Much More I Can Put Into This Team After They've Hired The Oc From The 32Nd Ranked Offense!

People who are saying, go join the Saints fan base or jump off the wagon.... I think people here are more pissed off that these ******* in the FO lied to us straight to our faces. That's the biggest issue I have. How can you sit there and say your going to become a GREAT team and yet you bring in someone who has never been great his whole life. I don't think 1 player under Koetter has been great. MJD? Well he is special but that was their only offense. I am very dissapointed. Koetter vs Saints, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers.... Yeah, exactly..

Guest TheIdowu

If you need a team full of stars to be good, then your a sh!tty Cord.

A yep! BUT we dont know what Koetter is

Edited by TheIdowu

What i dont get is there is 9 and a half months till next season. and 3 and a half till the draft. Why were we in such a f^cking rush. We didnt even interview tom clements of the packers casue there still in the playoffs. What about bill billick? I thought he was mike smith's brother-in-law, isnt that knowing "people". I think the only reason they made this move is cause there scared of leaving play-action, and smashing the ball. Teams that are running the ball, and are still in the playoffs, have some of the best defenses in the league..... everyone else throws 400+ a game. I think this is just another mistake that we will be ridiculed all year long for. Im sad.unsure.png

Then leave... Jump on the Aints train... I am sick of people complaining... Go support another team if everything is so terible here....

i agree , do i smell something fishy with this signing, maybe. but we now have to give this guy a chance, i'm sure as **** not going into next year thinking of falure or hopeing for it. their is another post stating he likes to pass, understands the need to pretect the QB and keeping things balanced. Balanced might sound the same as MM, but its really comes down to decision making and adjustmets to the game. This guy might just make the correct ones instead of poor choices. im giving him the benifit of the doubt, he has a team to work with here in Atl, unlike Jac.

Then leave... Jump on the Aints train... I am sick of people complaining... Go support another team if everything is so terible here....

BYE! go join the aints fan base.

prime examples of one of the worst attitudes a person can come across one these boards.

I fail to see how this is an upgrade, i dont like the move, so i voice my opinion in a thread about said move, but because it isnt complimentary, i must not be a falcons fan.

both of you need to grow up.

I love it when people say "Give this guy a chance" when he couldn't even get the Jags a good offense with what he had. It just shows he needs really good players just to be a good offense cord.

I love it when people don't know what they are talking about. If you are going to base anything on one year, why not go back and look how he improved the Jags offense from 10th ranked to 7th ranked in one year.

I love it when people don't know what they are talking about. If you are going to base anything on one year, why not go back and look how he improved the Jags offense from 10th ranked to 7th ranked in one year.

And look how he took the 7th ranked to 32nd.