Dirk Koetter Hired

Zodiac

I hear what some of you are saying about let the man have a chance, but at the same time all this talk about "change" by the front office and we go hire this guy. The league has evolved to a QB's paradise and I thought we would have brought in someone different. Also, this thread is a prime example of why this hire doesn't seem like the right move. The fan base is losing confidence and this doesn't do much to reassure us. Having said all that, theres nothing we can do so im behind him **** anyone is better than Mularky to me at this point. I felt the same way when we drafted Matt and I was wrong then so lets hope Im wrong now.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what your saying is that this guy will suck because at Arizona State, which has never had elite teams in it's history, was bad against perrenial top 10 teams like USC, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Nebraska?

You do realize how ******** that arguement is don't you?

Maybe it is. I don't know this guy very well and I'm just putting all the info I can find out there. I boldened that info because I felt it was pertinent. Hopefully, he will be great. I'm not the negative type, this just surprised me, based on his offense's ranking last season.

Guest TheIdowu

I hear what some of you are saying about let the man have a chance, but at the same time all this talk about "change" by the front office and we go hire this guy. The league has evolved to a QB's paradise and I thought we would have brought in someone different. Also, this thread is a prime example of why this hire doesn't seem like the right move. The fan base is losing confidence and this doesn't do much to reassure us. Having said all that, theres nothing we can do so im behind him **** anyone is better than Mularky to me at this point. I felt the same way when we drafted Matt and I was wrong then so lets hope Im wrong now.

Fans are more wrong that they are right. This is why when fans happen to be right, they go back and dig up old posts and say "I told ya so". If fans were right more than they were wrong, it wouldn't be any need to say "I told ya so" because being right would be expected and the norm.

Guest TheIdowu

And that is why most people hate this hire: Koetter is not a good coach.

How would FANS know who is and is not a good coach? How do fans know? All we do is watch the games and pay ridiculous amount of money we do not have in the first place to support the team.

Guest TheIdowu

Fans are more wrong that they are right. This is why when fans happen to be right, they go back and dig up old posts and say "I told ya so". If fans were right more than they were wrong, it wouldn't be any need to say "I told ya so" because being right would be expected and the norm.

Why are you all looking after big names? Big names don't win championships. . . . good coacing does.

Well enlighten us on what makes Dirk Koetter a good coach.... has a team he coached had a winning record? Went to the playoffs? Won a SB? If the answer to all these are no then exactly what qualifies him to lead us to the next level?

How would FANS know who is and is not a good coach? How do fans know? All we do is watch the games and pay ridiculous amount of money we do not have in the first place to support the team.

Because some fans watch the game and if you watch the game enough you can recognize who is good, who is mediocre, and who is bad and can see when the team is on the path of more of the same instead of trying to get over the hump.

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

Not even close, MM is the better cord.

The thing that people should be more concerned about is what I posted a bit earlier....This hire virtually guarantees a couple of things:

1.) No fundamental change in the Falcon philosophy of how offensive football should be played, and......

2.) Smith will still have his hand deeply in how this offense is game planned and implemented.